Found a way to quote Point Break in psych paper

Has anybody seen gf2k?

Rumblefish - (I'm in an accelerated nursing program)
We have this Mental Health online class, which consists mainly of pointless papers.

The first one is to talk about ourselves. Specifically it asks "what are 3 things youre scared/apprhensive about concerning psych clinicals."

I came up with 2 sufficient answers.
Could NOT come up with a third. Because I'ma fucking OG'er, I aint scared of shit!!

So, I wrote this:

I have put a LOT of thought into this. And unfortunately, I can not come up with a third example of something I’m apprehensive about. I would rather be truthful since this a paper about myself than to simply make something up for the sake of attempting to answer a question. To be honest- I simply don’t get intimidated or feel apprehensive about things for the most part. Maybe it's due to my Military training, my experience as a Combat Medic and Firefighter- but Unless I find myself in a situation that presents imminent death, I truly don’t have fear. Please understand I’m not trying to sound macho. As stated, I’m trying to be honest. Maybe I could cite an example here: in the 1983 cinematic masterpiece Point Break, Bodhi (played by Patrick Swayze) advised Johnny Utah, the young soft-skinned FBI Agent fresh out of the academy (played by Keanu Reeves) that “Fear causes hesitation. And hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.”

Whatcha think, OG?

You failed. The Cinematic masterpiece that is Point Break was not made in 1983, but rather in 1991. 

Jk. Awesome! If you has found a way to incorporate "back off Warchild, seriously, I would have fallen in love with you........

You should rewrite it and figure out a way to include "Back off Warchild, seriously."

Edited: Damn, Billco beat me to the Warchild quote.

MarcusAurelioFan - Anyone who starts a sentence with 'And' deserves to get an automatic F.
This, it's not written well at all.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I am a CIA agent !

Not CIA idiot

it was DEA

MarcusAurelioFan - Anyone who starts a sentence with 'And' deserves to get an automatic F.

This is one of those false rules we have been taught, in order to overcorrect a different problem. Similar to how people like to use I instead of me, in almost all cases, when many sentences still call for "and me" 

Many people content themselves with the trusted maxim "do not begin sentences with and or but." If you are interested in learning whether or not this is a sensible rule, well, it is not. And if you don’t much care whether the rule is sensible or not, and just want to keep telling people that they are wrong when they use certain words to begin their sentences, well, you are in luck, since there have been many more prohibitions against sentence-initial words than just and and but.

Firstly, has it ever been wrong to begin a sentence with and or but? No, it has not. We have been breaking this rule all the way from the 9th century Old English Chronicle through the current day. Many translations of the Bible are filled with sentence-initial ands and buts, and they even may be found in some of our more beloved—and prescriptive—usage guides. The 1959 edition of Strunk and White’s The Elements of Style begins two sentences in a row with these prohibited words, and does so with nary a trace of self-consciousness.

But since writing is communication, clarity can only be a virtue. And although there is no substitute for merit in writing, clarity comes closest to being one. 
—William Strunk Jr. & E. B. White, The Elements of Style, 1959

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary of English Usage begins its entry on and with this statement: "Everybody agrees that it’s all right to begin a sentence with and, and nearly everybody admits to having been taught at some past time that the practice was wrong." The entry notes that there has been speculation that sentence-initial ands were discouraged to prevent children from stringing together interminable lists of clauses or sentences. 

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I am a CIA agent !
You had one job here

ONE!

Goddam embarrassing

Utah...get me three!

Definitely trying to sound like a hard ass

NJstileNJ - 

Definitely trying to sound like a hard ass

that may be- but I was honest to God being sincere and honest.

I'm not some 18 year old college student scared of shit in the real world, and I think that's what theyre used to

Fuck all these liberal arts major motherfuckers. Start your sentences any Goddamned way you like. Your response was an honest answer.

Maybe if these English "teachers" learned to take a day off the hooch they might see the world for what it is.

Thank you ^^

RockstarWestfall - Utah...get me three!
God damn app I meant thank you ^^

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
RockstarWestfall - Utah...get me three!
God damn app I meant thank you ^^

Two. Utah, get me two!

Vaya con Dios, brah 

Hahaha! Nice one!

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Ttt for GF2000 !

God damn you

good stuff OP!