FOUND LO BALL RETAILER!

tomorrow morning gonna whip up the cold-brew concentrate coffee and lo ball nectar of the KODS

FTW!!!

post a link to the fuggen google map coddamnit!

Yeah, let us know where we can score some of that narc!!! No be hogging the stuff fo yo' self. If you no like share then we going have to resort to gueriila-like tactic to find out...we going siff thru your garbage can until we find the receipt or even worst...send FCTV to peek into your window.

Mahalo

The more u guys talk about this garbage, the more I must try it. 

BOOM! Clack-clack BOOM!

I found it at Star Market in Mililani a few weeks back. Don't know if thet have it in stock. ???

What I do know is that it was delicious, lol

OH SHIT! just shot the deliveryman, thought he was the beady-eye FCTV sent by brooslee

ok, ok, i share the info, just don't send anybody, it's too much work mulching the bodies into the soil of my garden.

kahala shell station, went safety check this morning, so went inside to buy myself drikee and found the nectar....too bad I drank all my coffee this morniong or I woulda done my mix.

Kmart Iwilei has singles in the back.

I hope Kahala shell ready for the rush of HGers in their gi and sweaty pant asking for lo balls and confusing the heck out of the trainee cashier.

brooselee - Yeah, let us know where we can score some of that narc!!! No be hogging the stuff fo yo' self. If you no like share then we going have to resort to gueriila-like tactic to find out...we going siff thru your garbage can until we find the receipt or even worst...send FCTV to peek into your window.

Mahalo

bl, just ask moki to bring in for you special if you need. tell her call me if any problems.

meatrokket -  The more u guys talk about this garbage, the more I must try it. 

lesser people have been shilled in by better a plug.

fear not.

drink it.

in other news, i had anheiser busch (distributor) run a report for me as to where they've sold it in the last 3 most. i'll see if i muster up energy to transpose.

there were a few longs drugs on the list too.

methinks it'll be a good day. started off with cold brew concentrate and loball mix

FTMFW!

in the last two days I've lost 40lbs, no longer need my reading glasses, no longer balding, was able to lift my 70lb kbell again and cured my erectile dysfucktion......this fugger is standing at it's full 5.25in. and all veiny and purple.

I feel like i'm 40 again!

puts check in mail

Aloha gas station by the Mililani Foodland has them.

Once I get the date secured id love Monster to be a part of my next venture. Maybe even title sponsor? Would be a cool name if that were the case ;-)

MT with the savvy bizness proposal!

I got one too, monster should sponsor a tactical precision rifle course with a big name instructor here.it'll be great exposure and funny too, instead of water make everybody drink monster....lot of dead hostage targets!anybody able to hold 2moa on POA gets a certificate of completion for the course

errr...maybe not

hagisan - Kmart Iwilei has singles in the back.

thanks for sharing.

and LOL @ Sgt!

FCTV808 - 
brooselee - Yeah, let us know where we can score some of that narc!!! No be hogging the stuff fo yo' self. If you no like share then we going have to resort to gueriila-like tactic to find out...we going siff thru your garbage can until we find the receipt or even worst...send FCTV to peek into your window.

Mahalo

bl, just ask moki to bring in for you special if you need. tell her call me if any problems.

Alright cool. I'm sure good ol' Moki will help me out.

other abc stores: abc 21, 37, and 6
ala wai chevron?
keolu chevron
dole cannery mini mart
don quijote
island mini mart mil, waipahu, kapahulu, waipio, dillingham
kahala shell
kapahulu shell
kmart
longs school st,kaimuki,hkai,alamonana,kahala,pali,waipahu,wahiawa,kapolei,moilili
royal kuna 76
both tamuras
waihiawa 76
waipio shell

and crapton of aafes locations and coast guard si.