Found my old post from NBA ground from 2010

"lol Im not a cavs fan by far Im a shitty Warriors fan but how stupid do you have to be to boo the cavs at home when the only reason you win can leave this summer??? Do these people not remember their only highlight before lebron was MJ hitting that shot over them??? lol"

I must have been drunk from how I wrote it. Bt oh my how times have changed??? lol

This thread was frozen by some idiot mod btw

Do you accept that the Cavs would have swept the Warriors of they weren't all injured? Phone Post 3.0

The Warriors made the right adjustments after trailing the Cavs 2-1 and smashed them the next 3 games all in double digits

It's a fair bet (I wouldn't take it) to pick a healthy Cavs squad over GS, but a sweep? Pfffftttt Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - Do you accept that the Cavs would have swept the Warriors of they weren't all injured? Phone Post 3.0
Lol no Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - Do you accept that the Cavs would have swept the Warriors of they weren't all injured? Phone Post 3.0
If you'll accept that you probably hated lebron then wanted to blow him when he came back.

I kid. But in all seriousness we don't know what would have happened. Better luck next year. Warriors 2014-2015 Champs. Phone Post 3.0

KeezyDoesIt -
If you'll accept that you probably hated lebron then wanted to blow him when he came back.

I kid. But in all seriousness we don't know what would have happened. Better luck next year. Warriors 2014-2015 Champs. Phone Post 3.0
*raises glass * Phone Post 3.0