Found out what UFC on Fox stands for...

Ultimate Fucking Commercials!

(with a few great fights mixed in) Phone Post

I paid 10 bucks to watch it on ufc.tv, no commercials!!

carsnick - I paid 10 bucks to watch it on ufc.tv, no commercials!!

So what did you stare at for 20 minutes inbetween fights then? Phone Post

carsnick - I paid 10 bucks to watch it on ufc.tv, no commercials!!

Not in USA?

knockoutfighter -

Thos Phone Post

Eh, same as any televised sporting event. Better than paying for it, even with commercials. You could also DVR it and start it late to fast forward through commercials. Phone Post

<blockquote>Wu Massacre - the commercials were worrying. it was all videos games, a few movies, and some of the same NOS commercials. they need advertisers to buy in if they are gonna make it big. they must think only young males watch.</blockquote><br /> Isn't that the demographic?

Woah woah woah

Slow down

Are you telling me that they have commercials on TV now?

Any network televised ufc I dvr and start watching at least an hour in. Also, if you do this in the future, always extend the end time. The constant commercial breaks (not during actual fights) blow. Phone Post

A solid card...and for free...and people still find something to cry about.

knockoutfighter - 

They just show some UFC promo screen with generic music. I stared at that while playing my guitar. Still better than commercials.

radiobaby - 
carsnick - I paid 10 bucks to watch it on ufc.tv, no commercials!!

Not in USA?

No. Up in the good ole' CAN AD of A

carsnick -
knockoutfighter - 

They just show some UFC promo screen with generic music. I stared at that while playing my guitar. Still better than commercials.

And you couldn't do this during commercial breaks?

'c'mon son! Phone Post

robopimp - 

Eh, same as any televised sporting event. Better than paying for it, even with commercials. You could also DVR it and start it late to fast forward through commercials. Phone Post

kind of true, but when you're used to there not being commercials, it makes a huge difference.

I would say it's worse than other sports, they only really have breaks between periods or quarters, and cut to commercial on timeouts, injuries etc. But if a fight ends in the first round, you have like 10 to 20 minutes of bs to wait through.

Still, with the commercials we missed on alot of action that we would've enjoyed via ppv. Like what the corners were saying, and some even cut into the fights like 10 sec into the round. Gotta keep that on lock fox Phone Post