Found the guy who attacked me from behind 10 years ago

Made some comments on various threads on how i was attacked from behind 10 years ago and fought back hard and lost consciousness and had amnesia afterward, was probably close to death. Woke up covered in blood (his blood) and had teeth marks on my hand from bashing him in the mouth which triggered my memory of what happened. The piece of shit coward was waiting behind a bush then attacked me when me back was turned. I thought it was a random thing. Turns out this guy is friends with a lot of ppl who dont like me, including the family of ex girlfriend who despises me. Ie. it might not be random. After some sleuthing, found the guy finally, got his name, saw his pictures and im certain its him. Messaged him on FB saying I know it was you, fight me 1 on 1 or im going to the cops to press charges. Was a lot smaller in my early 20s, about 150 lbs. Now im 200lbs and jacked.

27 Likes

I used to go out walking the same area where it happened every night for a while after. Feels good to finally know who did it.

6 Likes

Did she hand the strap on over to you ???

13 Likes

Might be able to go for attempted murder as what happened is he put me in a standing RNC and held it for a long while after i was out to fuck me up accoridng to my mma coach.

1 Like

I’m surprised you haven’t raped him

17 Likes

Id rather beat the shit out of him tho, what a fucking coward eh lol.

2 Likes

Still pieced him up tho as I said and drew blood, elbows to the body. After about 8 beers at the bar lol.

2 Likes

Hood rat answer : why challenege him? Just do the shit he did to you, fuck him up

Not hood rat answer: you supposedly already fucked him up, whats there to prove? challenging him doesnt resolve anything and can only lead to trouble you dont need. Let it go

18 Likes

I know this isn’t real but the only answer is to bang his mom

15 Likes

He attacked me from behind and held the choke long after i was out. I couldve died. This guys a POS. Hes mine now. Fight me like a man or Im going to pursue charges.

2 Likes

Would the statute of limitations exceed ten years?

5 Likes

Animated GIF

33 Likes

None of this happened…

16 Likes

Y’all are assholes. Especially you, Floppy :joy:

3 Likes

Yes it did lol.

1 Like

ALl floppy cares about is having sex with men.

4 Likes

Dont think for violent assaults/attempted murder.

Where do you live that has a 10+ year statute of limitations on battery?

Do you have a police report from when it happened? Hospital records?

Because without those things, you can file a police report now but good luck getting any prosecutor to go along with an attempted murder charge.

4 Likes

Other people know what happened, theyd have to cooperate i reckon.

So no police report or hospital records from 2012? Pictures?

Because if not, there’s nothing there for charges, let alone attempted murder.

I presume unless the guy who kicked your ass back then is a total idiot, he’d realize this too.