Four Horsemen dvd

I don't have a release date right off hand, but here are the matches from the Four Horsemen dvd WWE has coming out. They could have done much better on match selection, imo.

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard & Ric Flair vs. Pez Whatley & Italian Stallion & Rocky King 6/22/85

Ric Flair vs. Ricky Morton cage match from Charlotte on 7/5/86.

Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard First Blood match Starrcade 86.

Four Horseman vs. Dusty Rhodes & Steve Williams & Lex Luger & Nikita Koloff & Paul Ellering 7/16/88 in a War Games match

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Sting & Nikita Koloff 7/16/88

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Barry Windham & Lex Luger 3/27/88 Clash of Champions

Arn Anderson vs. Ric Flair 9/17/95 Fall Brawl

Not much horsemen stuff from the monday night wars?

Maybe one match with Ole'?

What the fuck is that shit?

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

How retarded do you have to be to fuck up a Four Horsemen DVD?

Immortal Technique is correct as always.

The Flair/Morton cage match is supposed to be really good. If I remember the Tully/Dusty match correctly it wasn't very good.

The fucked up thing is they seem to have screwed this up royally, and I'm still going to get it the day it comes out. The documentary should be awesome.

I checked over at Amazon and this comes out in April and is 2 discs. I hope this isn't the final match list also. I am happy to see the War Games match on there though. To bad they didn't put the first on there two.

I'd like to see the Arn Anderson vs Great Muta TV title match up on there.

I really can't see how you could possibly fuck up a 4 Horsemen DVD.

I hope the DVD really covers each version of the horseman and how they came to be.  Who doesn't want to know how that fucktard Mongo became a horseman.

Mongo killed the horesmen IMO

Mongo or Jarrett?

I like Jarret.....and yes.....I know I'm the only one

Documentary = fantastic

matches = i expected more

That said, I'd expect another DVD compilation of the matches in the future