Fox (FAUX) News.....LOL. Come On, Really?

On the blogs, the fight was particularly fierce. Fox PR staffers were expected to counter not just negative and even neutral blog postings but the anti-Fox comments beneath them. One former staffer recalled using twenty different aliases to post pro-Fox rants. Another had one hundred. Several employees had to acquire a cell phone thumb drive to provide a wireless broadband connection that could not be traced back to a Fox News or News Corp account. Another used an AOL dial-up connection, even in the age of widespread broadband access, on the rationale it would be harder to pinpoint its origins. Old laptops were distributed for these cyber operations. Even blogs with minor followings were reviewed to ensure no claim went unchecked.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20131021/10133824943/fox-news-engaged-institutionalized-astroturfing-internet.shtml

Fox is built to sing a tune of propoganda to one side of the political spectrum - to tell a particular slant on any given story. It's just a short hop from that level of partisanship to institutionalized skullduggery.

I can't imagine folks like our very own Dolfan actually being in real life how they portray themselves online.

pulsar - 

Fox is built to sing a tune of propoganda to one side of the political spectrum - to tell a particular slant on any given story. It's just a short hop from that level of partisanship to institutionalized skullduggery.

I can't imagine folks like our very own Dolfan actually being in real life how they portray themselves online.

That is the same thing I think, I'm a prick in real life but I am a much larger one here.

pulsar -

Do you get fox news? Phone Post

Tidbits -
pulsar - 

That is the same thing I think, I'm a prick in real life but I am a much larger one here.

I don't think you come across as a prick at all, just uninformed and a liberal mouthpiece while claiming to think for yourself. Phone Post

TEN10TEN - 
pulsar -

Do you get fox news? Phone Post

Yeah, I watch it regularly. It's very entertaining - I wish they did more actual news in the Shep Smith style though, because I'll certainly give Fox praise for their ability to wow and impress through flashing lights and a legion of attractive ladies. The only news I watch more is local Sky and BBC news.

The outright propoganda is disastrous though for.... Everyone. It is so sickening watching one of my own people in Murdoch play the American people like a fiddle. MSNBC suck and they only survive by copying the fox news model - simply to compete.

I don't watch either unless I know there will be a good interview on. Too much ADD 'news alerts' and upbeat formats meant to keep you watching while saying little. Not enough news for the 24 hour format. Phone Post

I like keeping track of the audience levels of the cable news shows..

It determines who the real radicals are..

Wonder how many fox employees are OGers Phone Post 3.0

"Confession: I yell at my TV while watching Rachel #Maddow talk about filibuster reform in the same way most people do during football."

Google this phrase for shits and giggles Phone Post 3.0

I see some poster here that are rather suspicious. Their posts always seem to be pushing an agenda. Pretty shitty to see businesses doing this.

We know liberals do it - right wingers tell us that all the time on here.

Instituationalized fraud from the top down is quite a different thing.

And speaking of Fox plants... Trust right on cue as usual!

Let's see:

Someone using multiple accounts to boost their 'followers' on Twitter

vs.

FoxNews employing dozens of staff using hundreds of screen-names to relentlessly attack blogs critical of FoxNews and spam their comments sections with gibberish.

"NUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR...it done be exactly teh same!!11"

-Clueless inbreds

Does Joe Concha post here?

I just read another of his JUNK articles on mediate. Talking about MMA and stuff. What a fucktard!

pulsar - 

We know liberals do it - right wingers tell us that all the time on here.

Instituationalized fraud from the top down is quite a different thing.

And speaking of Fox plants... Trust right on cue as usual!

Aussie pulsar posting his idiotic Aussie views on US politics...as usual. 

The original OG trolls have infiltrated Fox News :)

I think it's funny that people target one station and don't mention how ridiculous they all are. Phone Post 3.0

I was wondering what ex-forum member 'Information' had been up to after being run off this site...it looks like he's turned his hobby into a career!

the chief - The original OG trolls have infiltrated Fox News :)

Yep, I love looking at the audience levels of the cable news show..

This shows who the radical/non-normal viewers are..

All the radicals are MSNBC/CNN VIEWERS..

I guarantee this happens all the time on the internet. I worked for a company that had a team of forum posters each with many personas. Their PR staff would feed this team propaganda to regularly place in forums related to their products.