Fox (FAUX) News.....LOL. Come On, Really?

Meh, state of Israel been doing this for years Phone Post

So Cindy O found a new calling? Phone Post

Yes, let's hate on Fox for being corrupt, and pretend all other major news outlets aren't just as corrupt. Phone Post 3.0

TheHebrewHammer - Meh, state of Israel been doing this for years Phone Post
Yup

So does china... On a fucking huge scale Phone Post 3.0

leftist can not stand that there is one news station that doesn't tow the line. Most close minded people on the planet.

ksac - 
Munk - leftist can not stand that there is one news station that doesn't tow the line. Most close minded people on the planet.

The more important question is, where are they towing the line to? Are they using a tow truck or a towboat?

If it's MSNBC doing the towing it's probably some kind of pink Miata

pulsar - 
TEN10TEN - 
pulsar -

Fox is built to sing a tune of propoganda to one side of the political spectrum - to tell a particular slant on any given story. It's just a short hop from that level of partisanship to institutionalized skullduggery.

I can't imagine folks like our very own Dolfan actually being in real life how they portray themselves online.

Do you get fox news? Phone Post

Yeah, I watch it regularly. It's very entertaining - I wish they did more actual news in the Shep Smith style though, because I'll certainly give Fox praise for their ability to wow and impress through flashing lights and a legion of attractive ladies. The only news I watch more is local Sky and BBC news.

The outright propoganda is disastrous though for.... Everyone. It is so sickening watching one of my own people in Murdoch play the American people like a fiddle. MSNBC suck and they only survive by copying the fox news model - simply to compete.

does Murdoch have a right wing news organization in Australia or is he just trolling us?

disbeliever -
Arsenal88 - I think it's funny that people target one station and don't mention how ridiculous they all are. Phone Post 3.0

This. To attack only one is laughable, they are all bad in one way or another.

So when news breaks of one of them doing something specific, we are to not make threads or discuss that specific thing? Phone Post

I do think fox has more Influence than the rest. Phone Post

Lol at dolfan being so obvious a troll .. Its like a bad act man give it up

Obummer, dumbocrats and libtards!! Phone Post 3.0

I have to say I'm impressed either way for keeping it up Phone Post

this surprises people? Every company on earth does this....

While news outlets tend to have a distinct leftwing bias, FoxNews is 100% Republican propaganda that is so obvious and amateurish that it's embarrassing to watch.

The only comparable network would be Russia Today, which is itself a carbon copy of the FoxNews model. The only difference is that it is run by the old men in the Kremlin as a continuation of their Cold War-era strategic disinformation campaign.

gregbrady - 
pulsar - 
TEN10TEN - 
pulsar -

Fox is built to sing a tune of propoganda to one side of the political spectrum - to tell a particular slant on any given story. It's just a short hop from that level of partisanship to institutionalized skullduggery.

I can't imagine folks like our very own Dolfan actually being in real life how they portray themselves online.

Do you get fox news? Phone Post

Yeah, I watch it regularly. It's very entertaining - I wish they did more actual news in the Shep Smith style though, because I'll certainly give Fox praise for their ability to wow and impress through flashing lights and a legion of attractive ladies. The only news I watch more is local Sky and BBC news.

The outright propoganda is disastrous though for.... Everyone. It is so sickening watching one of my own people in Murdoch play the American people like a fiddle. MSNBC suck and they only survive by copying the fox news model - simply to compete.

does Murdoch have a right wing news organization in Australia or is he just trolling us?

Rupert Murdoch owns as much as 70% of Australian print media. The major newspapers in each of the capital cities.

Sadly his trash rags like the Daily Telegraph and Herald Sun reach the lowest common denominators (think fox news faithful in trailer parks) and have an extremely bias approach to reporting. Here's a front page just days before the last election - the picture is of the previous Prime Minister, Labor (liberal party of Australia)

The print media is bad because these rags pretend to deliver balanced news when in reality they set an agenda, so the print media is scarily like Fox News.

TV is different. Murdoch however has a stake in cable tv (called Foxtel in most of Australia - lol). Sky IS midly more right wing, but nowhere near as bad as Fox News. Most of their commentators are right wingers, but nothing like you see from the Five or Hannity, even Van Susteren. I've watched Sky get worse over the last 10 years, they used to have liberal hosts but it's all pretty much right wing hosts other than total sellouts like Graham Richardson (much like Doug Scherner and Pat whatshisname on Fox who used to be liberal campaign guys but not sing a right-wing tune).

Herein lies why I post so much about the right in America nad it's influence on the rest of the world. You give power to people like Murdoch who subsequently uses it to proliferate his nefarious businesses. We don't want rich indivduals to have so much power in setting the agenda which you folks seem so happy with... Maybe that's harsh but there is nothing like Fox news anywhere else in the world, yet it was spawned by a foreigner. Murdoch knows he can troll MILLIONS of Americans - we have a similar level of dumbassery here, just on a smaller scale. People who will believe whatever they head that also strokes their prejudices. It's just so bad. People should be watching news and current affairs to broaden their horizons not harden their hateful resolve.

fox news averages less than 4 million daily viewers in a nation of 300 million. I wouldn't overstate their influence.

The nightly Network news shows from CBS, ABC etc. still blow it out of the water.

Fox news is a reflection of the political ideology of a decent chunk of the country but it isn't the reason they feel that way.
thanks for the info on Australia

b0bb0 - Lol at dolfan being so obvious a troll .. Its like a bad act man give it up

Lol at bobo..leftists can call me a homo/idiot/every name under the sun...But me calling obama Obummer, dumocrats/libtards is over the top to libtards..

Librards hate being treated like they treat Conservatives...Thats why I do it...Libtards are the thinnest skinned people to debate on here..

ksac - 
Trust -
b0bb0 - Lol at dolfan being so obvious a troll .. Its like a bad act man give it up

Yeah, it's about as witty as "faux news" and "teabaggers."  I'm sure you criticize people who use those terms, too, right?    

If that was all they ever did; then yeah, it would obviously be a troll. Phone Post

Ballsac making no sense as usual. 

Squatdog - 

While news outlets tend to have a distinct leftwing bias, FoxNews is 100% Republican propaganda that is so obvious and amateurish that it's embarrassing to watch.

The only comparable network would be Russia Today, which is itself a carbon copy of the FoxNews model. The only difference is that it is run by the old men in the Kremlin as a continuation of their Cold War-era strategic disinformation campaign.

Idiot sounds like an idiot...you don't watch fox news, that much is clear..

Munk - leftist can not stand that there is one news station that doesn't tow the line. Most close minded people on the planet.

This

steve85uk - 

I do think fox has more Influence than the rest. Phone Post

Maybe if you kept track of audience ratings, you would change your sentance to FOX NEWS DOES HAVE MUCH MORE INFLUENCE THAN THE REST.