Fox News

I'm on vacation in Cancun and one of the only channels that comes in clear is Fox News, ironically. I didn't realize how much this channel loves Trump.

BTW the Mexican people are capatalizing!

That shirt is awesome! I'm glad

youre having a good time Mclay! You deserve it after your performance in the Alphabet thread! Great job homie!  Enjoy your vacation!

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

That shirt is awesome! I'm glad

youre having a good time Mclay! You deserve it after your performance in the Alphabet thread! Great job homie!  Enjoy your vacation!

Thx bro! Cancun all inclusive is what you want! Seriously!

Trane - There's an entire thread on this topic let me bump it for you.

F offf fag

Trane - You're so fucking dumb you create the exact same thread that's been discussed just today.

Just wondering, are you always such a shitty human?

Trane - Any dipshit that insults me unprovoked deserves it. I don't care if he's on your retarded alphabet team.

F off douche bag! You and your negativity. Did the other thread have first hand experience from the Mexican people? No? Ok then, F off.

Trane - Any dipshit that insults me unprovoked deserves it. I don't care if he's on your retarded alphabet team.

We are by no means a team of retards. We are organized letter sequencers. We're efficient and smooth as silk. 

Dont be jealous that we didn't invite you. 

Trane - Your thread is about Fox News. The other thread has the exact same title and discussed the very topic at length and recently too.

So you feel your one picture deserves its own thread even after I pointed out the other one? Ok buddy. It's my fault that you were the prick after I tried to help you out.

Im so sure you were trying to "help" me out! Go play with a bag of dildos you douche.

Trane - Your thread is about Fox News. The other thread has the exact same title and discussed the very topic at length and recently too.

So you feel your one picture deserves its own thread even after I pointed out the other one? Ok buddy. It's my fault that you were the prick after I tried to help you out.

Haha! Your feelings are hurt and your hoha is showing!

Never ride on a train named ICE, the name should be a warning. 

Huge fan of McClay here.  Guy sequences letters like no other.  

I'll come here for my updates on how FOX news is received in Cancun thanks.  

We made he Aplhabet great.  Don't forget that.  

^ Can't even spell alphabet

ABCTT Mr Lea -

I made the other thread great again, and ran off the whiny SJW's there crying in their tofu.

It died now because no one wants to actually address my argument, but Trane had my back, so go easy on him.

Uh oh.....in-fighting in Team ABCTT already??

Al Cappucino -

^ Can't even spell alphabet

He doesn't need to put the letters in the right place anymore, we already did that. 

ABCTT Mr Lea -
ABCTT_mclay -

That's awesome Mclay! Have fun and be safe

Thx, Mr, Lea! 

The Mexican people were all very respectful to us. It was clear they did not like Trump. They did not seem pissy about it though. I was a little hesitant to go but now I'd go back this weekend if I could. Good times were had by all.

Trane - That thread has much more useful content than your shitty picture. Continue on with your agenda asshole. I'm out.

Triggered about more than 1 thread regarding Fox News , straight into rage trigger quitting from no one giving a shit

Dammit Mclay...I hope you're having a great time!

Trane -
King Mo fan - 
Trane - That thread has much more useful content than your shitty picture. Continue on with your agenda asshole. I'm out.

Triggered about more than 1 thread regarding Fox News , straight into rage trigger quitting from no one giving a shit

I was triggered but it's over. Hope the OP is having a good time in Mexico.

Thx Trane all good...it was a blast and I'm glad to be home safe!