Fox Production is HORRIBLE!

Shitty NFL graphics. Some guy jabbering on like a damn fool, I imagine we won'thave time for 3 fights in 2 hours with all this bullshit!

Needs more Joe and Goldberg, enough of this FOX shit.

Visually it looks good, bright and crisp. Phone Post

No. Fox news style set looks like it is. Shit.

People hate change.

I remember the out cry with kirik revamped this place. It makes people angry Phone Post

Its good, im liking it! Phone Post

Dude I just bought a new plasma last night and the picture is fucking stellar.

UFC's production is horrible anyways, and yeah, I agree it's a little cheesy. Everybody associates the Fox "theme" song with football.

Hey, at least Fuel's was kind of cool with the Rock 'em Sock 'em robots lol.

Who the fuck cares. I'm satisfied as long as the fighters are not animated robots.

Leck Brosnar - Who the fuck cares. I'm satisfied as long as the fighters are not animated robots.

Dude rock em sock em robots were the shit when I was a kid!

your a cunt

GoodFightGoodNight -  your a cunt

Lick my balls fuckhead.

What I can't understand, is why they can't sit in a studio and talk to each other about the sport like human beings, instead of shilling scripted garbage and empty phrases.

I liked the robots. As far as production, is it really that big a deal ? I think its better than the gladiator stuff Phone Post

LOL GOLDBERG PROMOTING ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE I JUST LOST MY MIND

Think its good, much better than before, I like it.

Its better than UFC ppvs. Not saying much. But it is...

No gladiator intro? God has answered our prayers. Phone Post

Wtf was that awkward 30 second view at some random production guy? Phone Post

Mma fans complain too much. Phone Post

OmarSnake - Wtf was that awkward 30 second view at some random production guy? Phone Post

Lol apparently hes the guy who won the indy 500 or something Phone Post

they got rid of the gladiator intro and the shitty music with it. nothing to complain about imo.