Fox/UFC knockout replay highlighter idea

Some of the recent knockouts have been hard to see due to bad camera angles and the sheer speed of the strike. I would like to see Fox/UFC use a transparent, red highlighter on the hand/foot/knee or elbow that causes the KO when they show replays of the KO. Phone Post

Like the glowing hockey puck idea? Ummmm, no. Phone Post

Haha, no. That would be cheesy. Phone Post

I think that's why they show the replays in SLOW MOTION. If you can't decipher where the KO happened at like -3x speed, I don't know what to say...maybe watch the fights with a friend who isn't a moron who can point it out to you.

For those who watch Shark Week, I would like to see the cage have small Camera's around the cage, so that you can do the stop 360 motion highlight. plus it would give more potential angles.

kawz1 - I think that's why they show the replays in SLOW MOTION. If you can't decipher where the KO happened at like -3x speed, I don't know what to say...maybe watch the fights with a friend who isn't a moron who can point it out to you.

Hey douchebag, here's an idea. I'm throwing out an idea so the UFC and Fox can grow the sport past the diehard fans. If this deal goes bad we may never see MMA become a mainstream sport. Phone Post

^Yeah, I guess it was a pretty douchey post, I just meant to say that I don't like this idea. Sorry bro, no hard feelings Cappy.

kawz1 - ^Yeah, I guess it was a pretty douchey post, I just meant to say that I don't like this idea. Sorry bro, no hard feelings Cappy.

No harm, no foul. Just caught me at a bad time. I usually have thicker skin than that. Phone Post