FOX wants their money back

I want you to leave the forum... Phone Post

This card hasn't been good for pulling in new fans. Maybe rashad will get a finish but most casuals/new fans have changed channel. Phone Post

Heroic Rise - I want you to leave the forum... Phone Post

. Phone Post

Heroic Rise - I want you to leave the forum... Phone Post

+1 Phone Post

shoulda booked Condit Diaz for a fox card. the sheep would pay for Davis and Evans more than they will for Diaz-Conduit.

Not a draw for new fans at all.  Exhausted guys. decisions. moderate to light action, NO DAMAGE TO ANYONE  

Not a draw for new fans at all.  Exhausted guys. decisions. moderate to light action, NO DAMAGE TO ANYONE  

JustPeed - This card hasn't been good for pulling in new fans. Maybe rashad will get a finish but most casuals/new fans have changed channel. Phone Post

Do you have a stake in the UFC? Idk why fans are worried about getting.new fans. It's not going anywhere for awhile. Phone Post

I literally fell asleep in Maia/Weedman rd 3, and woke up at like the 3 minute mark of Sonnen/Bisping rd 2.

Bigger than the NFL, this will not be.

ximboredofyoux -
JustPeed - This card hasn't been good for pulling in new fans. Maybe rashad will get a finish but most casuals/new fans have changed channel. Phone Post

Do you have a stake in the UFC? Idk why fans are worried about getting.new fans. It's not going anywhere for awhile. Phone Post

Good point. Phone Post

No one is worrying.  They are discussing the very reason we are watching these fights on Fox.  The purpose of the whole deal 

I'm sorry maybe I should have said concerned? Either way they made it to the big leagues. They can only gain fans from here and we have to realiZe not everyone's ganna enjoy it. Don't mean they wont watch Phone Post

If FOX wanted more family-friendly programing i am sure they are happy with it because no-one was getting hurt in the fights tonight for sure.