Foxcatcher Movie

Mark Schultz, despite having won a gold medal for wrestling at the 1984 Olympics, lives in the shadow of his accomplished older brother, Dave. Mark seems to have found his own path when multimillionaire John E. du Pont invites Mark to to train as part of a national U.S. wrestling team preparing for the 1988 Olympics in Seoul. Du Pont's training is relentless and his philosophy strident, but Mark wants to please him nonetheless. But when Dave arrives to much fanfare to join Team Foxcatcher, Mark finds himself relegated to the shadows once again, while DuPont begins to unravel. Based on a true story.
Looks real good Phone Post 3.0

Steve Carrell and Channing Tatum seem like odd choices for these particular roles, but the trailer does look pretty damn good. Will watch in theatres. Phone Post 3.0

From what I've read, Carrell is amazing in the film (like Oscar-nom level quality).

Commercial looked good, I'll watch for sure

The commercial looks amazing.

Carell is like Will Farrell in that I never watch their work.

But I will certainly watch this.

Will watch Phone Post 3.0

HELWIG -

The commercial looks amazing.

Carell is like Will Farrell in that I never watch their work.

But I will certainly watch this.

Will Ferrel - Stranger Than Fiction

Beautiful film bro. Phone Post 3.0

I am so excited for this I cannot wait to see it. Phone Post 3.0

The only Channing Tatum movie I look forward to watching Phone Post 3.0

The movie looks amazing and from all the reviews in Cannes it was amazing. Steve Carrell is gonna get nominated for an Oscar and I've heard nothing but great things about this movie. the entire team behind it are award winners.

Can't miss movie of the fall and winter

Yeah! I've been really looking forward to this film. The book (Foxcatcher) by Mark Schultz is going to be coming out around the same time as the film.

Both should be very interesting.

Naderhood - The only Channing Tatum movie I look forward to watching Phone Post 3.0
What, because you already know every line from Magic Mike you don't look forward to watching it anymore? Phone Post 3.0