FoxSpprtsOne in Canada

Speed HD is rebranded to Fox Sports One.
This is for Shawdirect and Rogers so far.
I'm watching it now although the guide shows it as HSPEED til they update that shite. Anybody on shawdirect it's channel 274 (HD) Phone Post 3.0

so we are getting the actual channel??? Nice. Continue to watch Jay and Dan.

Looks like cogeco is screwed Phone Post

RKing85 - so we are getting the actual channel??? Nice. Continue to watch Jay and Dan.
Yes . Saw a commercial spot with them tonight "DAWNCE" Phone Post 3.0

How but Telus? We get get the Speed Channel currently. Phone Post

MoomBah - How but Telus? We get get the Speed Channel currently. Phone Post
Then you're in luck. :) Phone Post 3.0

JuniorCallMeMaybe -
MoomBah - How but Telus? We get get the Speed Channel currently. Phone Post
Then you're in luck. :) Phone Post 3.0

I hope they don't have to renegotiate or anything. Sportsnet 360 will carry the fights, but I want to watch all the other programming fs1 will offer. Phone Post

I'm not liking that sportsnet 360 channel. They've kept that stupid ticker bar across the bottom which I hated when it was the old channel and it's annoying as hell to watch with. Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - I'm not liking that sportsnet 360 channel. They've kept that stupid ticker bar across the bottom which I hated when it was the old channel and it's annoying as hell to watch with. Phone Post 3.0

I still see Speed HD on Telus.

I have Bell on the east coast and still have the Speed Network...

ChrisBJJ - I have Bell on the east coast and still have the Speed Network...

I'm in NB and have the same issue. Was hoping to get FS1 to see some new sports programming. Love Sportsnet but was hoping for something a little fresh.

RicGillespie - 
ChrisBJJ - I have Bell on the east coast and still have the Speed Network...

I'm in NB and have the same issue. Was hoping to get FS1 to see some new sports programming. Love Sportsnet but was hoping for something a little fresh.

I was looking around online and it doesn't look like Canada is getting FS1 at all :( It will still just be Speed