FPS Freek

www.kontrolfreek.com/FPS/KontrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp 

Do these work?  Anyone own these or tried them out and notice any improvements or is it all bullshit?

bullshit!!! ....where do you live (state) if i can find mine i might mail em to you for free,.....

I live in PA, I was gonna use some reward points I have from Gamestop to get them for free but I wasn't sure about em

Ttt Phone Post

I have forgotten ill look for it today I think I know where they are at Phone Post

No worries man just looking for sone input. Is there a reason you weren't satisfied with them? Phone Post

slugshot331 - No worries man just looking for sone input. Is there a reason you weren't satisfied with them? Phone Post

It feels unnatural and it makes it harder to aim for me altleast ...is like turning your sensitivity to 300

If you had huge hands I could imagine it would be ok but think about this ...pros on the mlg don't use it

Makes everything feel awkward and I used then for 2 days to make.sure it wasn't a first few hours thing Phone Post

I use them for MW. It seems to help when I'm going sniper but you have to adjust your sensitivity. Also, no point in using one on the left stick, just the right stick. Phone Post

Touchscreen/ stylus will revolutionize fps gaming

Thanks for the input fellas Phone Post