Fran Fraschilla & St. John's

Hire this fucker back. Some of you may not know who he is but St. John's fired him over some bullshit and what really was him talking to Texas about their job opening years ago.

He got the program back on track and then boom they fire him. He has a great rep in NY and can get the best players to stay home, I hope they tire and get this guy back, I know some alumni and boosters were very upset when he left. I hope he goes back

anyone else even give a shit about this?

getting him back would be the smart move but there is no way you can do that as a team, school and organization because it will make you look too bad to hire back the guy you fired a couple years ago. NY has produced some really good college ballplayers and they all leave town, I dont see how schools like Villanova can every year take some of our best guys

You are right, unless they change AD's, if that happened it would be easy. So fire the AD and hire him back :)

"NY has produced some really good college ballplayers and they all leave town, I dont see how schools like Villanova can every year take some of our best guys"

so true, guys should be staying home dying to play St. John's

Talk amongst Spurs peeps is PJ Carlesimo being a candidate to replace him.