Francis: I don’t make enough money. Also Francis:

6 Likes

I’m so impressed. I really am

7 Likes

I’m a blue collar worker from Detroit so when I see this guy complain about how much money he makes but then he wears a $50k watch…. Lol go fuck yourself

Of course I would never saw that to his face though but still….

27 Likes

At 35 years old, his window is closing rapidly. He needs to max out his $$$$ in the next 2-3 years.

9 Likes

I’m sure they are having him wear it not like he bought it

48 Likes

Ok? I’m 28 and work 10 hours a day I don’t give a fuck about athletes and their money problems lol I just don’t

13 Likes

^^

Best advertising there is. Race car drivers wear shit like Richard Milles all the time in a sponsorship deal

4 Likes

Frances will be broke 2 years tops after he retires

12 Likes

No one gives a fuck about your money problems either haha cmon

6 Likes

Me neither but if I was in his shoes, I’ll be squeezing Dana for every $.

7 Likes

He doesn’t make enough money.
He was probably gifted the watch to wear it at the weigh ins

8 Likes

If you make $50,000 you can buy a $50,000 watch.

He makes more than enough. The question is how smart is it to spend all your money.

4 Likes

Difference is I don’t complain about my employer and then flaunt $50k watches :joy::joy: I wear a $100 FitBit watch. I live within my means

5 Likes

MMA fans who complain about how much money fighters make:

10 Likes

He’s being paid to wear it most likely lol, still it’s also within his means. You just sound bitter and hypocritical

8 Likes

Fuck yeah I’m bitter. I hate athletes who complain about making money. Trying working in a factory or in a plant or out of a delivery truck lifting medical equipment all day long for $17 an hour. Then come talk to me

9 Likes

“You’re paid what you’re worth”

Not true at all so don’t even try that bullshit on me. What I do is far more important and grounded in reality than a UFC fighter who isn’t even skilled if we’re being honest here

2 Likes

You guys think he actually bought that? Nah come on now haven’t any of you guys been sponsored before?

3 Likes

Man the ufc heavyweight champion(belt was stripped of BS reasons) of the world is complaining about money…Think about that! Meanwhile DFW is bragging about making record profits and also raising ppv costs.Think about that!

2 Likes

I know how it works but no, I’ve never been sponsored in my entire finance career.

Sucks.