Francis Is Furyous!

1 Like

Francis Ngannou is sidelined until the end of 2022 as the UFC heavyweight champ recuperates from major knee surgery. But as he rests up, heā€™s making sure to keep his name in the headlines by releasing a series of slickly produced videos on his YouTube channel. The most recent addition gives you a pretty good idea of what heā€™s looking to do next in his fighting career.

The video is entitled ā€˜I Will Fight Tyson Fury.ā€™

WBC champ Fury and Ngannou have been jawing back and forth at each other for a while now. But with Ngannou potentially becoming a free agent at the end of 2022 the talk of a fight is no longer just talk. Now it feels like ā€œThe Predatorā€ is basically asking Tyson to keep his schedule open.

ā€œI donā€™t really care about what it would be, I just think it would be a fight,ā€ Ngannou said. ā€œAgainst Tyson Fury, it could be in a phone booth or in a rooftop, that fight will happen. Obviously he wonā€™t come to MMA, thatā€™s not something that could happen. He would get killed.ā€
And for those saying he has no chance against Fury in boxing?

ā€œBasically in the heavyweight division, when you see two heavyweight people get into the octagon or in the ring, people that weigh about 270 pounds each ā€¦ I mean, everybody could knock everybody out, thatā€™s a fact.ā€

While Ngannou has been spending a lot of time at the UFC Performance Center rehabbing his knee, there still seems to be a lot of distance between what he wants and what the UFC is willing to give him. And thatā€™s not just a financial thing. Ngannou has repeatedly said itā€™s about the power imbalance cooked into the UFC contract that bothers him ā€” stuff like the UFC being able to effectively bench him and only give him one fight a year. And of course conditions that stop him from making an 8 figure payday in boxing.
ā€œThe UFC and I, we have to really sit down and talk real business,ā€ Ngannou said in this new video. ā€œBut this time with a real consideration, because they have to take me seriously.ā€

ā€œI feel very happy and at peace with my choices,ā€ he said. ā€œI donā€™t want anything to dictate my behavior or my choices, unless itā€™s my feelings. I am the undisputed heavyweight champion.ā€

1 Like

ttt

1 Like

Good Luck With That GIF by Chicks on the Right

14 Likes

Hold On Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
Canelo vs Francis, now that sounds fun

4 Likes

Jake Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
Francis already lost so better fight Jake, and w/o ufc push francis is not very known

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone tttā€™s their threads more than Phoey

4 Likes

This dead forum would be even more dead without him.

He contributes a lot.

11 Likes

Its Phooey and if im going to put in the work , im going to let it ride or die

8 Likes

Ttt

1 Like

LOL at the likes. I can bail anytime. Faggots

4 Likes

ttt #IMwithphooey

2 Likes

Tttt

Donā€™t threaten me with a good time

1 Like

Donā€™t tell me what to read

1 Like

Dude is going to box one fight (lose) and destroy his mma career

3 Likes

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Francis - have fun with your 300K PPVā€™s.

2 Likes

Ultimate Feelings Championship

3 Likes

Francis has fights with Whyte, Joshua & Usyk there. After that, potentially Joyce & Dubois. Any of these options make Tyson more money than Francis does. His ego, his whining and the fact he thinks heā€™s a superstar are gonna kill his career dead

2 Likes

Wish they just paid Francis and he stfu

UFC needs him

2 Likes