Francis: Jon Jones is NOT THAT GUY

5 Likes
3 Likes

How many fans do u think Francis would earn if he wore a tshirt with that guys face on it???

It would win me over!

MR. C

2 Likes

Easy to say when you know you will probably never have to fight him.

Settle down, Francisā€¦

2 Likes

If he was to demolish Jon Jones in devastating fashion? I feel itā€™d be similar to Tuivasa vs Hardy but amped up to 12. All the people who closet hate Jones would go fukn nuts.

1 Like

Itā€™s comical to think that Francis is afraid to fight anybody. People really have a short memory and forget what a monster this guy is.

Jon Jones is not a very scary fight. He may submit you, elbow you, but he is not going to launch your head into orbit like Francis.

I am not saying Francis would beat Jon but I highly doubt heā€™s afraid to fight anybody.

6 Likes

So this is what we get now, Francis barking from the sidelines for yearsā€¦

5 Likes

I would rather get knocked out with one punch than get the piss beat of me for 5 rounds.

Well Jones is the one who announced he was moving to HW the second Frank said he was leaving. He could have went up sooner and got a piece of Franky, but he sure as fuck didnā€™t want that.

3 Likes

I like Francis a lot more since he left.

Where was this guy in the UFC??

1 Like

Yep.

The fact that Jon set and abandoned so many comeback dates and magically finally fought right after Francis left is more telling than anything else in this whole saga.

6 Likes

Sure Francis.

2 Likes

Dana gifted Jones a title shot against a badly injured opponent while Jones is coming off inactivity and a two fight losing streak at LHW against Thiago (badly injured leg coming into fight) and Reyes.

This is faker than WWE. Jones, the serial criminal and cheater, should be in prison, not fighting in a cage.

3 Likes

You should quit watching, nerdā€¦

1 Like

Who knows. Itā€™s speculation at this point. According to Dana they have been in negotiations with Francis for years. They could never come to an agreement. It could be just as easily speculated that Ngannou was waiting to see if Jones was coming back and when word got out that he was, Francis decided to dipā€¦but that, like what you said, is purely speculative without evidence.
I like Ngannou, he seems like a good person, but my point stands. Donā€™t abandon the UFC and then talk shit about other fighters that you havenā€™t fought yet and probably wonā€™t.

Ask Brandon Vera (you know, the PFL heavyweight champ) what Jones will do to you.

Francis negotiated his way out of the UFC, he didnā€™t run from Jon Jones. Jones, unfortunately, can say whatever he wants.

Whereā€™s the xray if heā€™s so badly hurt?? Serious question I havenā€™t seen one.

Edit nevermind I see this goes back to the Tao fight, pathetic itā€™s even being brought up. He accepted the fight and Jon whipped that ass

1 Like

Agreed the heel is better!

MR. C

1 Like

Jon is soo badass that he is gonna fight the guy coming off a KO loss to the guy thats ā€œtoo scaredā€ to fight him.