Francis Ngannou vs Tyson Fury gaining momentum

No compete clause.

3 Likes

Prefer vs Wilder if were gonna be doing that kinda shit again.

4 Likes

I’ll watch

What the fuck are you on about?

Just pumping your attempted YouTube with nonsense?

1. Tyson is fighting Wilder. Probably in October. That’s a long ways out. Then he will fight Joshua.

2. Ngannou is under contract and not going anywhere.

The end.

8 Likes

Would any state allow this fight? Champ vs someone who never boxed professionally?

No, it has never happened and never will.

1 Like

I see no sitting champs in this picture.

Tad different with an actual belt on the line that has an organizing body with rules behind it.

This post is a prime example on why DV’s are needed.

Of all the posts and idiots on here, my post above is what you think we need downvotes for?

Really?

1 Like

lol, I was referring to the OP. I didn’t make that clear. My bad.

It was a sanctioned professional fight. Why are you being a fucking little gurl about it.

1 Like

What’s so wrong with winning and defending a belt these days? Francis is awesome to watch in mma. Fury is not the guy to fight for your first pro boxing match haha. Also Francis just started using more well rounded skills against stipe. I want to see him develope all of that more. A boxing fight would derail his mma training completely.

1 Like

He said champion. You know there’s a large difference in terms of what will get approved.

Why are you a little girl every single time you’re wrong?

Is that how you live your life?

Just the state of affairs these days.

I’m with you. But people want that main event boxing money more than ever after seeing the Pauls.

Plus they let Conor do it, spoil one child and the rest will follow.

This would be actually more interesting to watch

Yeah lets see, Francis vs Fury or Francis vs Gane (who will beat Lewis by boring decision)?

Ill take Francis vs Fury all day.

Tyson has said that he will fight wilder then Joshua, then he wants to fight Francis in the ufc octagon but punches only with 4 ounce gloves

He was right and you were wrong. Deal with it.

1 Like

If it was billed as an exhibition and it had the right about of hype, yes.