Francis Ngannou will be dethroned by Tai Tuivasa

Francis Ngannou starches Stipe in the 1 round then goes on to dominate until Tai Tuivasa dethrones him. You heard it here first.

And if he doesn’t, stfu and leave forever

Fun prediction, Tuivasa is a great prospect. HW division finally blowing up!

All you have to do to beat tai is understand distance well. Then its easy

LOL

Ngannou will bludgeon Tai. I’m a fan but Tais too soft 

mada -

Francis is great at kicking ass. But there will come a fight where he faces some resistance. He’s super talented and may blow through everyone, but I’m not going to crown a guy who’s faced zero adversity. We haven’t seen him take a good shot. We haven’t seen him take leg kicks and we haven’t seen anyone wrestle him. I think he still has to prove he’s well rounded. 

I can tell he has a good chin just by looking at his skull. 

Sleeping on Stipe hmmm

man meets fate -

All you have to do to beat tai is understand distance well. Then its easy

Great post. I'm sure Rashad Couter wishes he had seen this great yet simple strategy before he fought Tai...

PeacefulDestroyer24 -
mada -

Francis is great at kicking ass. But there will come a fight where he faces some resistance. He’s super talented and may blow through everyone, but I’m not going to crown a guy who’s faced zero adversity. We haven’t seen him take a good shot. We haven’t seen him take leg kicks and we haven’t seen anyone wrestle him. I think he still has to prove he’s well rounded. 

I can tell he has a good chin just by looking at his skull. 

I'd be willing to bet that Tai's is better

The fat guy? Hahahahaha.

i love it when guys try being all unconventional by picking some random guy just in case they happen to be correct they can be “the one who knew all along”

mada -

I could see this happening. He’s been sparring Hunt, so he’s probably fine taking a big shot. 

I don't think that's how it works
DanChow - I guess you think I am just Chinese, guess again with my stupid ass last name everyone thinks so. I am predominantly Scottish..now ain't that some shit?

I told this chick in High School that I was mainly Scotch and this blonde babe says “Scotch” is a drink you are Scottish. Never forgot Andrea she was a hot number.

The Sunrays - Andrea

Anyway…Francis Ngannou opens as betting favorite over UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic

She was right, I am Scottish would never say I’m Scotch.

Wasn’t he a kick returner for the Eagles back in the day?

EckY -
DanChow - I guess you think I am just Chinese, guess again with my stupid ass last name everyone thinks so. I am predominantly Scottish..now ain't that some shit?

I told this chick in High School that I was mainly Scotch and this blonde babe says “Scotch” is a drink you are Scottish. Never forgot Andrea she was a hot number.

The Sunrays - Andrea

Anyway…Francis Ngannou opens as betting favorite over UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic

She was right, I am Scottish would never say I’m Scotch.

Yeah she was right you are Scottish if you are from Scotland and whiskey if you are scotch

Tai “Truffle Shuffle” Tuivasa

In terms of athletics, pure African genetics are far superior to Samoan genetics.

Bam Bam needs to tighten up his footwork and get in better shape before he lights det-cord in the Octagon with FN.

JonesShinboneBumpedOffDCsTitle - And if he doesn't, stfu and leave forever

lol

Tai is a good prospect but ultimately unproven. Good to see some potential at heavyweight though.