Francis starting over Cassell is a

FUCKING ABSOLUTE JOKE!

wasabi is correct

Francis is the better player and should start over him

I dunno

If u go by the first half of the season, Cassell deserves it.

I agree

Souljacker you are cracked!

Are you just pissy because you kept saying how the wolves were gonna be a laughing stock this year. Have no chemistry and be a total flop. How are they doing this year??? lol

Cassell easily has outplayed Francis and been playing the point for the better team. Which should get recognition playing PG position and running the offense.

"Francis is the better player and should start over him"

so incorrect. where's your backing?

"Are you just pissy because you kept saying how the wolves were gonna be a laughing stock this year. Have no chemistry and be a total flop. How are they doing this year??? lol"

LOL, pissy? You know I don't have a favorite team? and before you get too excited big fella, it aint the play-offs yet but I will give you they are playing well so far

"Cassell easily has outplayed Francis and been playing the point for the better team. Which should get recognition playing PG position and running the offense."

we will see how Cassell plays in the play-offs and then you can tell me what you think

"so incorrect. where's your backing?"

well you could go by stats where Cassell has the edge but we all know stats to not always tell the whole story. Francis I believe runs a team better but does have a lot to learn. Cassell didn't help too much with the Bucks except for jacking up shots with Allen and Robinson. and lets not even talk about the defensive end with Cassell

Before anyone gets too carried away with Cassell lets see them get out of the first round, because if they don't do that what does that say about Cassell and what he was supposed to do?

interesting though to see so many willing to take cassell over Francis but fuck its just my opinion, maybe Im just an idiot after all, you assholes, lol

Since you believe his years with Milwaukee are relevant to this years all star selection, do his years with Houston count too?

How about wins? Does that stat not tell any story either?

Playoffs don't have anything to do with the all star game either.

if you mean cassel would win an ugly contest between the two, you're correct

i would run a team around cassel over francis anyday. don't forget that cassel is a bigger offensive threat and is clutch. he also has one of the highest fg% in the league. he's a guard! francis is a ballhog sometimes and can really ruin some possesions just because he wants to jack it up himself

however, i'm not surprised that he's starting. he's much more exciting than cassel which is what gets you into the all-star game

lol

Not even close to as big a joke as Yao starting over Shaq.

I'd take Cassell over Francis. Cassell is a damn good shooter, that's what makes the difference. Though Cassell will be old soon, so Francis has more of a future.

I don't think Francis is necessarily a ballhog, he's just not a point guard. I think he WANTS to do the right thing and play the right way, but it seems like at times he just doesn't make good decisions with the ball. Sometimes he shoots when he should've passed, but sometimes he also passes when he should've shot or gone to the hole himself.

"Since you believe his years with Milwaukee are relevant to this years all star selection, do his years with Houston count too?"

sure why not, the years he had to throw the ball into Hakeem? I guess he got tired of passing because as soon as he got to the Bucks he stopped passing at all. I think this year though we should still wait until the playoffs

"How about wins? Does that stat not tell any story either?"

sure but most of his wins came with a man named Hakeem

Hakeem isn't on the Wolves. I was referring to the Wolves record this year with Cassell dominating at point. Plus, you can't make an attempt at downplaying someone's stellar play just because he is surrounded by some talent. In a team that you yourself said would have no chemistry whatsoever due in part to Cassell and Sprewell, Cassell, playing the point and having the most influence on the chemistry of the team has excelled your expectations in the first half of the season by a large margin. That is doing what point is expected to do, ON TOP of putting up the best stats. Then by what theory should Francis be starting? Oh yeah Cassell had bad years in Milwaukee, that's right!!! lol

"you can't make an attempt at downplaying someone's stellar play just because he is surrounded by some talent."

correct. sam cassel has shined on good teams and bad teams. he is one of the most snubbed players i can think of

"In a team that you yourself said would have no chemistry whatsoever due in part to Cassell and Sprewell, Cassell, playing the point and having the most influence on the chemistry of the team has excelled your expectations in the first half of the season by a large margin."

Yes they have played a lot better than I thought for sure. Good for them. And the chemistry has gone much better than anticipated, again good for them. Now lets see how they do when it counts, because even Garnett has not come up big when it counts, not yet anyway.

i didnt read all of this but Francis is a much better player IMO

Those of you that say Francis is a better player, what does he do better? The only thing I can think of that Francis does better than Cassell is rebound. Cassell right now is a better shooter, ballhandler, and distributor.