Franco-Lixo-Pato-Monkey-Loaf...

Just a reminder about tomorrow’s 2 Day seminar at Arashi-Do Martial Arts Edmonton & Red Deer!

Edmonton 12730 St. Albert Trail (780)220-5425 -Saturday December 11th
---Kids/children under 14 cost is $10.oo Times are 12:30-1:30/2:00pm
--Adults 1:30/2:00-4:30pm cost for them is $30 and if you pre-registered before Dec 7 that will include a free fight shirt.

Red Deer 2310 50th ave (403)346-1812
---Kids/children cost is $10.oo Times are 10:00am-12:00pm
--Adults cost is $20.oo at the door or $15.oo in advance Times are 12:00pm 3:00pm

Featuring Professor Shah Franco. Behring Jiu-JItsu Black Belt under Sylvio Behring, 6th Degree Black Belt Shotokan Karate, 3rd Degree Black Belt Israeli Jiu-Jitsu & Scientific Israeli combat under Dr.Guy Moore and Multiple International and Canadian Karate Champion.

Also in attendance will be..

Marco “Lixo” Costa –TKD Black Belt, Behring Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt, Multiple Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Champion.

Antonio Pato” Carvalho – Behring Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt, #1 Ranked Shooto Lightweight, Multiple Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Champion.

Richard “The Monkey” Nancoo – TKD Black Belt, Behring Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt, Former IFC Lightweight Champion, 2x UCC Canadian Super-Lightweight Champion, Multiple Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Champion.

Justin “Loaf” Bruckman – Judo Black Belt, Behring Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt, Former 2x UCC Canadian Welterweight Champion, Multiple Judo, Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Champion.

"SumoSamurai" Jason St-Louis 2nd Degree Black Belt Karate, Level 3 Boxing Coach, Purple Belt Behring Jiu-Jitsu, Multiple MMA Champion, Canadian Sport Jiu-Jitsu and Pankration Champion, Multiple Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Champion.

Bring you Gi, shorts and T's and all your sparring gear!

Fight Hard, Train Harder...

well, i may or may not come... If I do I must leave at 3pm, are we looking to start at noon for sure?

sounds prime.

C

ttt

What time does it start in Edmonton? For some reason this post confuses me. (too many head shots).

See you there.

Have fun boys!

spaghetti, are you insane? can you read? I think you should go back to the top of the thread and try again...:) see you tomorrow Spaghetiooooooooooo

SamySumo ;)

Hey Brad, it starts at 1:30.

There is a little leway given to the children. So their class MAY go to 2:00pm... But I am pretty confident that it will only go until 1:30.

Long story short, be their before 1:30.

North Side school 12730 St. Albert Trail.

Looking forward to having you guys out here.

P.S.
you haven't taken too many shots... your just special.

Later
mike