Frank Edgar

• No one barely beats Tyson Griffin and makes me a fan. A rematch would be different. This guy is all hype, Spencer Fisher destroy him. -

Spencer Fisher said himself that his wrestling sucks... horrible matchup - Edgar would double him within the opening thirty seconds. I've known Edgar would climb the ranks for some time and have kept an eye out for him since I first saw he was fighting. Jersey Wrestling at its finest. Best of luck to Edgar.

watch for matt grice to leave the same impression in his upcoming UFC debut. his wrestling is sick and he has heavy hands.

edgar IMO beat one of the best 155rs in the UFC with his win over tyson

Easy there, watching Edgar get the best of Griffin is a lot different then him beating Sherk. Sean is so fast and his stand up greatly underestimated, which I hope we will see a change in the near future. Overall, Sherk is more complete. Not saying Frank isn't sick.

the edgar/griffin fight was SICK. both guys put on a great show, i can't wait to see both of them back. one of the best fights in recent memory.

Me too....I'm in.....HUGE Frankie fan here!......BUT, I dont think he'd beat a guy like JZ. However, I know his cardio is top notch & I know he isn't as powerful as Sherk, but I think he might be able to pull out a decision

National UFC fans are learning what local Jersey MMA fans already knew - Edgar is a fucking badass.

"BUT, I dont think he'd beat a guy like JZ."

So what? No lightweight can beat JZ these days.

Interesting to know that 145 would be an easy cut for Edgar. When you think about who the UFC has that could cut to 145, it seems as though it may happen after all. I know Joe Rogan has been pretty vocal about 145 being a good weight class for the UFC to adopt.

Mark Hominick, Jorge Gurgel, Frank Edgar, Jens Pulver...

I think those 4 guys have all fought 145 in their careers anyway. Would be a good weight class. UFC could bring back guys like Menjivar and Curran too.

Gurgel might be a little big for 145, he used to fight at 170 (or was that just for TUF, I can't remember).

When is his next fight?

Sherk just seems to be incredibly powerful, but I've never grabbed him before either, so I see where you're coming from.....but I would've also thought that Tyson was stronger than Frankie from looking at them both. What I love about Frankie is that he is a 15 minute fighter....no stopping, just constatntly pressing the action all the time....that kind of guy is really tough to beat in any situation.

it seemed to me that Edgar was brought in to the UFC to be a showcase fight for griffin. However Edgar threw a big monkey wrench in that idea. I was really impressed. I wish him all the best in the UFC.

Frankie beat two of the best guys on the East coast in 2 Awesome battles. Do yurself a favor and see for yourself. The other 2 guys could be in the UFC as well, and probably will be.

http://mmaphotography.com/RF13/Frank-Edgar-v-Deividas-Taurosevicius

http://jacklynch1.com/RF15/Frankie-Edgar-V-Jim-Miller

TTT and could someone paste this. Thanks

http://mmaphotography.com/RF13/Frank-Edgar-v-Deividas-Taurosevicius/Frank_Edgar_v_Deividas_Taurosevicius_3

"So what? No lightweight can beat JZ these days."

really? explain mofo :)

Edger vs Griffen fight was one of the best fights if not the best of the year. One of the few fights where there was never a dull moment even when it went to the ground. The transitions of boths these guys were amazing. The rematch will be sick and it could end up being for the belt as I definately think both these guys are championship material

Frankie rocks and I definately think he has the tools to beat Sherk but it could go either way. I think he would beat Fisher. His standup is easily as good or better then Fishers.

I still havent seen the fight zzz =(

"really? explain mofo :)"

I just think JZ would beat every lightweight in the world.

I think he looks like a monster. But he is still a a potential great at this point imo

how do you think he would matchup with someone like Melendez or Kawajiri/Gomi. By that i mean big sprawl n brawl guys with granite chins. Takaya is like that but he looked like a child compared to JZ

its a shame he is stuck in the deadzone of MMA called K1. Him and Shaolin are two guys that Zuffa really need to pick up

Yeah, I'm not ranking him #1. He hasn't earned it yet. I just see don't see him getting beat anytime soon. I think he'd take Gomi down and beat on him. Melendez and Kawajiri would be his biggest challenges.

Too bad he probably won't be fighting them, or anyone worth a shit, for a long time. He'll probably fight Andy Ologun and then Ken Kaneko. I hate K-1.