Frank Fertita's role in the ufc.... what is it?

What is his role?

$$$

Check signer.

He comes by every once in a while to pick up his bags of money Phone Post

Joe Silva watches the fighters, Dana watches Joe Silva, Lorenzo watches Dana, Frank watches Lorenzo and the eye in the sky watches us all

^lol
probably true

I could see a visit from THE FRANK beind the worst possible fate to befall a UFC fighter, no matter who you are.

Joe Silva might decide to cut you. You might get called in to have Dana scream at you for stinking the joint up.

But I get the feeling that GSP, Anderson, or anybody wants to have to deal with Frank.

Think about it, this guy is the ANTI-attention whore. Ive watched every UFC and Ive seen him on camera like ONCE at like one of the 30's. He's not posing in magazines or demanding trading cards of himself made.

Thats a serious individual.

HELWIG -  I could see a visit from THE FRANK beind the worst possible fate to befall a UFC fighter, no matter who you are.

Joe Silva might decide to cut you. You might get called in to have Dana scream at you for stinking the joint up.

But I get the feeling that GSP, Anderson, or anybody wants to have to deal with Frank.

Think about it, this guy is the ANTI-attention whore. Ive watched every UFC and Ive seen him on camera like ONCE at like one of the 30's. He's not posing in magazines or demanding trading cards of himself made.

Thats a serious individual.

Agreed and well said.

I know the kind, the guy that you DO NOT want to piss off.

Dont fuck with frank Phone Post