Frank Grillo vs Joe Rogan - who wins?

Striking only. Both in their 50s, both on TRT. Id assume Rogan is stronger and slightly heavier. I believe Grillo has the reach and seems to train a bit more often than Rogan.

What do you think UG? Who wins?

Rogan 

DubD -

Rogan 

Why do you think that? Im a Grillo fan but Im going Rogan as well btw

Callen would be weeping and jacking at same time 

1 Like

Girly -

Im pretty sure Grillo is the guy Rogan is talking about when he tells Callen he has fake fighter friends

2 Likes

Rogan is a BJJ black belt. He will tie frank Brillo in a knot. Joe Rogan also has insane kicks. People joke around about Joe a lot but I think you would be surprised how many people Joe could fuck up. 

1 Like

I always lean towards a person who has competed, even if it was in something like TKD.

rogan by 2 bjj black belts 

Quadros

Yeah always found it interesting why Rogan never had him on the podcast. Both are juiced to the gills. But I am thinking that this is the guy Rogan calls the fake fighter. Schaub used to be all about him too till daddy joe gave him a talking to and he fell back in line

1 Like

S Dubaya -

Rogan is a BJJ black belt. He will tie frank Brillo in a knot. Joe Rogan also has insane kicks. People joke around about Joe a lot but I think you would be surprised how many people Joe could fuck up. 

I mentioned striking only...

Looks like a fake fighter in that vid. 

The Closed Guard -
Girly -

Im pretty sure Grillo is the guy Rogan is talking about when he tells Callen he has fake fighter friends

Agreed.

I take Mario Lopez over Rogan.

The Closed Guard -
S Dubaya -

I mentioned striking only...

One of Joe's leg kicks to his thigh would fold him like an accordion.

Rogan would probably win 

ranier wolfcastle - 

Rough video.

They are on different planets in terms of skill level.

wiggum - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

Rough video.

I kinda can't get over this video.

It reminds me of a guy who goes to my gym (not my fight gym, but my regular-person gym) who corrects the technique of random women hitting the punching bag despite having some of the worst technique I have ever seen himself.

What is so bad about his technique?