Frank Mir Asks For Release

As per the MMA Hour. Probably thinking he can beat Meat and Rampage and be Bellator champ. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe looking for the Fedor fight?

Everyone beats meat. Sometimes multiple times a day. Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - Everyone beats meat. Sometimes multiple times a day. Phone Post 3.0

Also, I bet he's pissy that he's not fight Brock at 200. Phone Post 3.0

He wanted to commentate but cant under suspension. Maybe he has an offer for that? Phone Post 3.0

Running from USADA probably Phone Post 3.0

TokenlovesMMA -
TheDarkPassenger - Everyone beats meat. Sometimes multiple times a day. Phone Post 3.0

Haha! VUs for both of you Phone Post 3.0

Strange to me. Thought he was a company guy. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw'd - Strange to me. Thought he was a company guy. Phone Post 3.0
Ditto. Maybe it's a USADA thing indeed. Phone Post 3.0

Until he's not getting paid anything Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

WattMell -
He was until usada. Phone Post 3.0
Reebok prolly isn't helping the cause either honestly Phone Post 3.0

Yea, he seemed like he was aiming for it when he was on MMA Roasted recently. I think the fact that they wont even let him commentate has him seeking other options.

He's created a go fund me page to help boost the quality of his podcast and so on.

Either cheap as hell or flat broke. 

Considering his tenure even with the suspension it's a real shame the UFC can't find a job for Frank.

Maybe he should take up pro wrestling and challenge Brock in the WWE pretty sure there would be a pay day from Vince. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - As per the MMA Hour. Probably thinking he can beat Meat and Rampage and be Bellator champ. Phone Post 3.0

he is not able to fight them on usa soil due to his suspension.

TokenlovesMMA -

Perfect. Phone Post 3.0

Wouldn't be to go to Bellator
Would be to go to One, Rizin or EFN over seas as they don't care about steroids or suspensions in the US. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - He wanted to commentate but cant under suspension. Maybe he has an offer for that? Phone Post 3.0
Is that true? That's some bullshit if you can't even commentate when on suspension... Phone Post 3.0