Frank Mir "Cain showed JDS has no ground defense"

The Frank Mir putting on his analyst cap and stating that he feels that cain showed that JDS had no ground game. Pretty sure some JDS fans could counter and say that he was about to counter mir's game. though I felt cain should of subbed him when he had that arm bar.

diff embed code. 

Dont count Mir out if he ever square off with Cain Phone Post

Blackmore - 

Dont count Mir out if he ever square off with Cain Phone Post

i think cain would be prone to fight mir standing, though he would still beat him in my book. 

I respect Mir so much more when he says he's against guys giving excuses and that nobody comes to a fight 100%. He could have given a laundry list of excuses for why he lost to JDS but in the end he accepts that he lost and knows JDS probably wasn't at his best as well. TRUE BUDO IMO!

If no ground defense means you are still able to get back up to your feet from under one of the best wrestlers in the HW div without taking too much GNP from one of the most active GNPers in the sport even when you're nearly out on your feet, then yes, I agree with Mur

Mir was never gonna beat JDS

Sal Penis - Mir should have put junior against the fence every chance he got. He should have been working on his cardio.

Once he stood infront of JDS and decided to trade, he got lit up and panicked. Phone Post

He would have eaten shots trying to clinch. Junior was way too fast for Mir, he couldn't get close. Plus just cause jds tired out against Cain it doesn't mean Mir has the kind of cardio to wear him out. Phone Post

OneGloveJimmerson - I respect Mir so much more when he says he's against guys giving excuses and that nobody comes to a fight 100%. He could have given a laundry list of excuses for why he lost to JDS but in the end he accepts that he lost and knows JDS probably wasn't at his best as well. TRUE BUDO IMO!

^^^Can't tell if serious. 

i was disappointed in Mir bringing up the not being 100% issue and even giving us a ratio of 50% to 90% with the clear implication being that he was nearly twice as injured as junior.  sure he disguised it by refusing to tell us what the injury was specifically, but clearly the thought was dropped in there for every one to think he was hurt and that's why he lost, as opposed to him simply having no answer for JDS skill set.  

he lost me at "Cain refused to box with him.."

not sure what fight he was watching.

Anyway, Cain KO's Mur standing pretty much any given night imo.

Was Cain obligated to stand with him? Did he really think Cain would just walk towards his fist like the first fight? Phone Post

ttt