Frank Mir on Duffee, Cain losing, doing pro boxing

Man, why is it that Fox hasn't used Mir in their broadcasts instead of guys like Cruz and others? He did a heck of a job in the WEC and would do a lot better than some of the people now. Good stuff from frank!

I agree, Mir is an excellent Phone Post 3.0

mir is terrible. 

stringtheory - Mir is one of those guys that tries to be humble w but deep down is a complete dick. As soon as he gets a win his dickness immediately comes out. Losing keeps him marginally humble and sane. Phone Post 3.0
Wonder what you would be like if you beat a heavyweight fighter in mma never mind the ufc and never being a former ufc heavyweight champion.

Frank is a smart man. He sells fights. You can clearly see that what he says is to sell a fight. And the post fight stuff is him being honest. No different to conor and others Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory - Mir is one of those guys that tries to be humble w but deep down is a complete dick. As soon as he gets a win his dickness immediately comes out. Losing keeps him marginally humble and sane. Phone Post 3.0

When he first came onto the scene he was decent and then his head got huge. He is def a dick now and he reeks of it.

I like Frank. One of the smartest and most articulate fighter out there.

I think people think he's a dick because he speaks his mind and doesn't give the mundane boring answer to every question

stop_it_right_meow -
Man, why is it that Fox hasn't used Mir in their broadcasts instead of guys like Cruz and others? He did a heck of a job in the WEC and would do a lot better than some of the people now. Good stuff from frank!
Vtfu couldn't agree more he is a awesome commentator ... Loved when he did the WEC Phone Post 3.0

Judge Mental -
stringtheory - Mir is one of those guys that tries to be humble w but deep down is a complete dick. As soon as he gets a win his dickness immediately comes out. Losing keeps him marginally humble and sane. Phone Post 3.0

When he first came onto the scene he was decent and then his head got huge. He is def a dick now and he reeks of it.

I don't disagree. Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates -

I like Frank. One of the smartest and most articulate fighter out there.

I think people think he's a dick because he speaks his mind and doesn't give the mundane boring answer to every question

This Phone Post 3.0

I agree Mur was awesome in the booth..

50-45 Torres Phone Post 3.0