Frank Mir signs with BKFC

I love you frank but........... WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.......... did you piss away that much money?????? 

1 Like

The novelty of bare knuckle boxing has worn off. Now it just feels like an MMA grave yard. Has beens and also rans and people who shouldn't be taking any more head trauma trying to make a few bucks. It's kind of sad. 

1 Like
Vrill -

The novelty of bare knuckle boxing has worn off. Now it just feels like an MMA grave yard. Has beens and also rans and people who shouldn't be taking any more head trauma trying to make a few bucks. It's kind of sad. 

Looks like you had a typo.  You really wanted to say bare knuckle is better than ever with more exciting signings.

1 Like

Easy money.

Athletic commissions should not license people to fight after they reach a certain age and/or get Ko’d a certain number of times. Otherwise they will end up like Tim Hague

1 Like
BigTedBear -

If Bellator was serious about Brock they could have signed Frank then instant big Main Event before trying to get a Brock Fedor fight.

Does the BKFC allow TRT use for a juicy Frank.

No way, if lesnar signs with Bellator, he will fight Fedor right away in one time one fight contract.

That's literally the only fight that makes any sense for Lesnar in Bellator.

what an idiot

Why?! Mir hasn’t looked good in years so for him to fight bare knuckle is fucked up. He must really need the money

So who is in the bare knuckle host division? Shannon Briggs, Mir and?

Taco Muncher -

Now we just need to see the Bare Knuckle version of...

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT8qBoNlchZf1ggSas/giphy.gif

I was about to post that Brock Lesnar about to sign with BKFC

Mir was KO’d by the air from a Fedor missed punch. This can’t end well.

I am a long time Frank Mir fan. I don’t think I like this decision. Time will tell, but first reaction is uneasy feeling. 

livelaughlove -

Bring in Herring for a bare knuckle rematch

https://youtu.be/Yy0YF5xKUlE

Was this Bellator? It looks staged.....

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD -
livelaughlove -

Bring in Herring for a bare knuckle rematch

https://youtu.be/Yy0YF5xKUlE

Was this Bellator? It looks staged.....

Yes...Bellator Japan....hence the legal kick to a downed opponent. 

Thebonfirexm -

I love you frank but........... WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.......... did you piss away that much money?????? 

His wife was a stripper, she is leaving if frank don’t bring the cash home

1 Like
mongo54 -
Thebonfirexm -

His wife was a stripper, she is leaving if frank don’t bring the cash home

At least from what I saw last before the virus and phone booth fighting (awesome podcast but it's not right without them in studio) she looked pretty smoking from having 4 kids. She seems off when her and Richard did just him and her. 

BK must have deep pockets.

I'm amazed that they outbid Bellator.

Da Specimen -

It has to be the Wes Sims rematch 

Does Wes still train? Would be awesome, though!

Should be good. 

omnigath -

Should be good. 

Knock some bum put and then get the Lesnar trilogy fight w/ Bellator.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

They got some decent money behind them so I’m excited to see who they can all sign. Nice addition for heavyweights, not the most talented boxer but he’s a name.

I'd be interested to know how they work fnancially.

Seems like a lot of money being tossed around and I wonder if the income from the gate/shows, ad revenue, and PPV covers that.

Maybe they have some solid ivestors who are long term visonaries.

Or...