Frank Mir, STOP FIGHTING!

I'm getting concerned about Mir's wellbeing.

Almost all his losses were knockouts. And not only knockouts: I'm talking about getting knocked out by some of the strongest people and hardest punchers on the planet. His decision losses had him nearly KO'd as well by vicious strikes. Heck, even some of his wins (Nogeira) saw him knocked out cold for a few seconds!

And now he's fighting planet-fisted Bigfoot?

I like Frank Mir. But this is too much for one man to take.
I hope he retires and becomes a coach or commentator.

I count 4 for both guys going back 5 years, and one of those was the Barnett KO for Mir which was a flash KO at best. Both men are 35 years old.

I'd have rather seen Mir fight Arlovski (FINALLY) but I'm ok with this fight. Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - I count 4 for both guys going back 5 years, and one of those was the Barnett KO for Mir which was a flash KO at best. Both men are 35 years old.

I'd have rather seen Mir fight Arlovski (FINALLY) but I'm ok with this fight. Phone Post 3.0
He has a total of 7 ko losses, thats 7 concussions at least and not including silent concussions and concussions he got during training. Mit is going to suffer from serious brain damage when he is older if he keeps fighting Phone Post 3.0

The Mir vs Arlovski fight is one I had always wished would happen. Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - I count 4 for both guys going back 5 years, and one of those was the Barnett KO for Mir which was a flash KO at best. Both men are 35 years old.

They call it a flash ko, but have you seen it? Mir looked like he was shot in the head by a sniper.

GarlicSauce -
TheEmperorRises - I count 4 for both guys going back 5 years, and one of those was the Barnett KO for Mir which was a flash KO at best. Both men are 35 years old.

They call it a flash ko, but have you seen it? Mir looked like he was shot in the head by a sniper.
I saw it- to me it didn't look any worse then when Nog dropped him in their second fight, and we all know how that turned out Phone Post 3.0

FRANK MUR MUST KEEP GOING! Phone Post 3.0

I know it wouldnt be the same fight as it would of been back when they were supposed to fight

but damnit, I need closure on this fight too