Frank Mir working boxing ahead of Duffee fight

Im sure this workout had to have been after another workout because he looks pretty tired. Duffee is a power hitter, I don't think its a good idea to stand for too long. I would take the fight to the ground.

francisco getting down with the filipino crew

Some grapplers look so awkward throwing punches/boxing don't they, thats why i respect how Rondas shadow looks or when she hits the mits ,she really made improvements .

Yea Ronda has made some big improvements, but ive noticed everytime she has gotten hit with a punch her head sticks right up like Brock Lesnar. Something that she needs to improve on. Curious to see how Mir's stand up game looks like now though. 

stop_it_right_meow - 

Yea Ronda has made some big improvements, but ive noticed everytime she has gotten hit with a punch her head sticks right up like Brock Lesnar. Something that she needs to improve on. Curious to see how Mir's stand up game looks like now though. 

Do u think thats something in the typical grapplers psyche ? i mean many of them do it ?
I had a lot of amateur boxing fights growing up an when i watch many grapplers box/take punches in mma its like i am watching a novice in their first few spars in a boxing gym .