Frank Mir's Podcast sidekick

I downloaded a few episodes to check it out.. Frank Mir is one of the most well spoken intelligent analysts out there..

But his sidekick.. Who is that moron ?

What a shame.

He is way to active. He thinks this is his show. He gives long ass explanations about simple obvious shit, talks slowly and endlessly.. What a waste of space. Franks waits for his turn to speak for minutes..

I am here to listen to Frank dummy, shut the fuck up a little!

mozart - I downloaded a few episodes to check it out.. Frank Mir is one of the most well spoken intelligent analysts out there..

What a shame.

He is way to active. He thinks this is his show. He gives long ass explanations about simple obvious shit, talks slowly and endlessly.. What a waste of space. Franks waits for his turn to speak for minutes..

Couldn't agree more. He seems like a decent guy but I'm like you I came to listen to Frank not some vegan punk rocker drag out boring stories. Phone Post 3.0

A bit like Big Johns podcast 'Lets Get It On' no longer has Big John. Good luck with that. Phone Post 3.0

thetouchofdeath - 
mozart - I downloaded a few episodes to check it out.. Frank Mir is one of the most well spoken intelligent analysts out there..

What a shame.

Couldn't agree more. He seems like a decent guy but I'm like you I came to listen to Frank not some vegan punk rocker drag out boring stories. Phone Post 3.0

I can listen to Frank the devil Mir talk fight in all day, the other dude is a bit over the top and annoying at times, a while back Mir was absent from a podcast and hunter did it himself with phone in guests. It was hard to listen, who's down for a Frank The Devil Mir and Stone Mo' effing Cold?

Absolutely agree with op.

I think his co-host is a radio personality or something? If he isn't that's how he comes off Frank should get someone else who lets him sort of run the show and just backs him up with facts and other things. Phone Post 3.0

I think he tries to do a lot of the fluff talking to frank doesn't have to lead the ship and can come in when he wants, but I completely agree. He mentioned he has a natural Radio voice which I understand but it is off putting, people tune into hear frank not some dude Phone Post 3.0

I tapped out half way through one episode because of him. Phone Post 3.0

I absolutely love Frank and he would be a great podcast host
I also had to tap out because of that guy, couldn't listen to a full episode..