Frank Shamrock at UFC 140

Been nice to see you doing well Brian.

D241 - 
TimboSlice - I didn't notice, I fell asleep during that "fight", only bad part of the entire card.

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-style: normal; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: small; ">I bet your shit was more interesting than that fight.</span><br type="_moz" />

Welcome 11er.   This is the reason we try to be "respectful" to mma fighters who do our sport for a living for our entertainment.  Fighters not only read the UG, but reply/participate as well.

Use this foot-in-mouth experience and next time you're going to say a disprespectful remark, remember, who you're talking about may read what you're saying.

OK, this is just over the top, you are being stupid.

He said nothing about the fighter, not one word, all he said was that it was a boring fight, most people probably agree it was not very entertaining.

Come on, man. Seriously.

eiuwrestler174 - Sorry for the boring fight. Couldn't shake this kids clinch for the life of me, and had to get ugly and shoot double legs and grind for position.

Brian , what's with the tapping motion on Claude's beautiful bald head ? Phone Post