Frank Shamrock awaiting next opponent

Still waiting on Strikeforce to tell me who I am going to battle next. I went with the fans suggestions and requested Cung Le. Better head to the gym.

forget lee.

i want to see Miletich vs. Shamrock.

winner gets the Showtime color gig.

Frank V. Tito II

If Tito gets cut from the UFC I agree with crazydave!!

In before old age and dentist jokes

daglord - forget lee.

Frank wouldn't gain much from beating Militech, at least with Cung Le he would be able to avenge that freak injury loss.

gangsta101 - 
daglord - forget lee.

Frank wouldn't gain much from beating Militech, at least with Cung Le he would be able to avenge that freak injury loss.

Freak injury?

lulz, franbk took an ass whuppin there man...I agree that he was starting to turn it on and fing a home for his punches, but that was too little to late.

Great fight though, but hes never gonna outstrike cung....

A healthy Frank Shamrock and proper training with a stability ball destroys Nick Diaz.

Frank vs Ken. It's time.

Sakaraba

Nickman9000 -  Frank vs Ken. It's time.

holy fuck@FrankvTito 2

i thought Cung Le was rematching Scott Smith in June..

HOw about MAyhem Miller vs Frank Shamrock???

LOL at "Frank waiting on an opponent"...he's been ducking Pat Miletich for months. Unreal.

Nickman9000 -  Frank vs Ken. It's time.

I would love to see the comic for this one!

Peckerwood - LOL at "Frank waiting on an opponent"...he's been ducking Pat Miletich for months. Unreal.

Frank just wants to go after the more important fights, he would get nothing out of beating militech.

Militech has to earn a fight with Frank, you can't just walk in and demand a fight with the biggest name in the organisation .

not interested in seeing Frank fight anymore but thank god it keeps him off commentary he is one of the worst sounding guys and captain obvious.

Plus my girl thinks he is too ugly for TV.

I'll do it. He's 209, right?

Should fight Carlos Newton.

MayheM -  I'll do it. He's 209, right?

lol