Frank Shamrock elevating Tito/fence exchange

was probably the peak moment of excitement for me during a MMA fight that I can think of for now. what about yours? so much anticipation for that fight, and the way it played out was great.

I watched it at ov1's house!  I was the only one who picked Frank!

Randys huge punch against Sylvia at the beginning of the fight. Phone Post

Randy's massive slam on Chuck in the first 5 sec of their first fight. Chuck hadn't really been taken down at all at that point.

Fedors 2nd round bret rogers knockout is always a fave.

Fedor held the ropes .... Phone Post

I'd have to go with Diaz vs Lawler. I was just moved back in a place where I could finally catch fights again after being off the grid since UFC 18 or so. I was psyched to watch Lawler as he was one of the guys I was actively following at the time. Just crazy watching that fight unfold. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Hughes slam on Trigg was great.

Vitor vs. Tank

Jake Steele and his ridge hand

Been too many,but Randy vs Lights Out Toney came to mind first.

Not one mention of the Lion's Den kick heard round the world?

Pete Williams was a beast and his kick of Coleman was huge back then. Phone Post 3.0

Ando/Newton was a great moment....Saku coming out as Mario also

When Fedor vs. CroCop come to the center of the Ring to receive their final instructions is the single most exciting moment in MMA for me.

Immaculata - When Fedor vs. CroCop come to the center of the Ring to receive their final instructions is the single most exciting moment in MMA for me.

This. I always said I would believe the fight was happening when I saw them both in the ring at the opening bell. When it actually happened it was just a HUGE moment.

Ryo Chonan flying scissor leg takedown into heel-hook on Anderson Silva in PrideFC. Even as I type this it sounds like movie-shit. Phone Post

One of my faves was Serra TKOing GSP.

won me some cash too!!! Phone Post 3.0

Jerry Bohlander vs Scott Ferrozzo

Don Frye vs Tank

Frank vs Enson

Matt Hughes vs Carlos Newton 1