Frank Shamrock is a legend!

Anybody that denies this apparently hasn't seen the fight between Frank Shamrock and Tito Ortiz from 1998. Frank was outweighed by 30 pounds and was about 4 inches shorter.

Who won that fight? Let me just say that DFW's intentions are only to prop up his all too large ego. Frank should be given the respect he deserves!

http://www.mmaroot.com/tito-ortiz-vs-frank-shamrock-ufc-22-video/

Foob Phone Post

what does foob mean my friend?

Hi Frank! Phone Post

Hi tennor, how are you doing?

Frank did pioneer alot of things and deserves respect for that. He lets himself down sometimes with the stuff he says and does. Phone Post

anybody who would deny frank is nuts.

He is.

Twenty year old braces and all... Phone Post

I just put this up because I think Frank deserves much more respect than what he gets. I think he should be in the UFC hall of fame!

He's a legend but by most accounts, he's also a prick.  He rubbed the wrong people the wrong way and will never get the respect he's earned because of it. 

UGCTT_Snappy Whistleteeth - He's a legend but by most accounts, he's also a prick.  He rubbed the wrong people the wrong way and will never get the respect he's earned because of it. 

That is what I have heard. But I still think his fight with Tito proved that he is a great fighter! Tito is a master of GnP! But he didn't destroy F. Shamrock. That's why I have all of the respect in the world for Frank.

Rawbass - Hi tennor, how are you doing?

nice

He is, he's told us so! JK! He's a HOF'er for sure not to mention a Pioneer. Same goes for Pat Miletich.

Arguably the best pound for pound fighter on the planet at one stage. Funny motherfucker too..

Immaculata - He is, he's told us so! JK! He's a HOF'er for sure not to mention a Pioneer. Same goes for Pat Miletich.

Very true!

When the fight between Tito an Frank happened. There was no way to watch it. I had to read about it online. I guess those where the "blackout" days of the UFC.

I suggest anybody that hasn't seen it, to watch it. I will say, that it made Tito a better fighter. I am a Tito fan, don't get me wrong.

Rawbass - 
UGCTT_Snappy Whistleteeth - He's a legend but by most accounts, he's also a prick.  He rubbed the wrong people the wrong way and will never get the respect he's earned because of it. 

That is what I have heard. But I still think his fight with Tito proved that he is a great fighter! Tito is a master of GnP! But he didn't destroy F. Shamrock. That's why I have all of the respect in the world for Frank.

He was awesome really.  He was the first to really cross train and then mixed that with great cardio and toughness. His belly to belly retirment slam on Igor Z was incredible. 

legend for sure.

Well he's hall of fame isn't he? I wouldn't say he's denied. his conduct and personal conflicts have at times shadowed some of his career but yeah he's a legend no doubt Phone Post