Frank Shamrock: Kids Feel Nothing Today

Frank Shamrock: “Kids Have Gotten So Disconnected. They Don’t Feel Anymore”

We need to get Ja Rule's opinion on this too.

Don't forget Hilary Clinton's opinion too.

Might even be easier to just ask the TSA if kids don't feel anymore

Frank Shamrock had braces. HA HA HA HA HA!

I still like Frank... he has a point.

Great article. Thanks for posting.

Frank is still a bad motherfucker after all these years. And he is seeing things in kids today, that I think all of us older guys are seeing. It's getting very bad, kids have no respect because they have never been taught respect. They have never been taught discipline. Hell, it's illegal to discipline them now, no matter what they do.

So, here we are...A bunch of little uneducated, rude, undisciplined little fuckers that are doomed to fail. Imagine these kids today trying to run this world?? Well...They are going to grow up and be the morons running shit. So we're all fucked.

It's such a shame to see these dumb little bastards fumbling through life. :(

Puder and him should hook up

Frank is a very smart guy. Check out his 2-part Rewind interview with Jack on Sherdog. Good stuff.

Liberalism is a mental disorder and will lead to the destruction of this country. Phone Post

There have always been dumbasses, come on. And the dumbasses are always more noticeable than the good, honest, hard workers.

Anyone else tired of hearing old fucks blaming the youth of today for all of the worlds problems? How about the people in charge?

Pow right in the feels man

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

Socrates (apparently) around 400 b.c

But yeah Frank has a totally valid point and I'll just be getting off his lawn. Phone Post

He's right

TTT.

AnakinHelwani - 

Frank Shamrock had braces. HA HA HA HA HA!

Frank Shamrock always reminded me of this guy. Would love to see a side by side comparison.

http://www.startrek.com/uploads/assets/db_articles/0379b23e9845c9c652488c13f7bb557fc62a3642.jpg

KevinMcAllister - 

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

Socrates (apparently) around 400 b.c

But yeah Frank has a totally valid point and I'll just be getting off his lawn. Phone Post

AbbottMary - We need to get Ja Rule's opinion on this too.

wheres Ja?

The crime, violent crime, and murder rates are all the lowest of most of our lifetimes.

And it's not just because of the general aging of the population. It's down for children and young adults as well.