Frank Shamrock VS A. Silva

Sorry, but I don't think Lutter can pull it off, or anyone on the UFC's roster for that matter.

It's too bad that Frank will never fight for UFC, because he's one of the very few 185'ers that could possibly beat Anderson.

He will just have to smash Barnoi and defeat Renzo for now.

Silva is great but Lutter will take him down and sub him, mark my words. Frank would do the same

Lutter can win. So could Lindland or Frank Shamrock. Silva is a great striker and will give other stand-up guys a hard time. He also has a great clinch, so even good stand-up guys or grapplers might get beat in that phase of fighting. JKB

"It's too bad that Frank will never fight for UFC, because he's one of the
very few 185'ers that could possibly beat Anderson."

LOL

try spelling my name right first jackass. MIKEY....... I'll bet ya Lutter beats him, for what. every one knows I come through on my bets , but what about u?

I like your style arguing with a guy that worked out with Lutter for six weeks, ya think you might have some sence and take my word for it.

Silva has trouble with strong grapplers.

and as for you, jump on the next band wagon that pulls through.

I know you will, what is the flavor this month? Silva and Chuck? What about last month, Hughes and Franklin?

Lindland and Lutter aside, Terrel's game def matches up well with Anderson too (a strong wrestler and top bjj guy).

whatever

Lutter is the best bjj guy Ive rolled with? He will do well.

whatever

Lutter is the best bjj guy Ive rolled with? He will do well.

lol at info's furious scramble!

info, has too much info for me, ask him all futher questions he seems to have all the awnsers and if u disagree he will say u r drunk...good luck with life patner

different styles, very differnt, frank is more movement oriented, lutter is very controlling

different styles, very differnt, frank is more movement oriented, lutter is very controlling

ok u know everthing.. did u learn it while attending college getting your degree ?..later....

did u have surgery yet?

sub by lutter, I'll disscuss later my kid wants his computer back

ttt

info, you are a douche bag. Suck my nuts. JKB