Frank Shamrock

Mr. Frank Shamrock has donated 5 autographed photos to be raffled off at the St. Jude CHildrens Research Hospital Event, and is also interested in being a part of a seminar like this in the future when I hold another one. Big props and thanks to Frank Shamrock. He was extremely polite when talking to me on the phone, and has a lot of interest in being a part of an event like this in Wisconsin sometime in the future.

Fearless Goat

email me at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com if you can help out with donating items or autographed items for the raffle.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Frank is a class act. I had the pleasure Thursday night of paticipating in one of his classes. Good people at AKA. I wish I lived in Cali (just visiting for a few days). He was even nice enough to roll with me and not tear my head off.

ttt for Frank!

3T

i will buy one of those pictures. send me a pic of the pics?

jnlcouball@hotmail.com

Frank has a big heart for sick children and a huge passion for helping them.

He has done many, many things great and small that we will never know about. He doesn't talk about it or like for others to talk about it.

ttt

well why not donate 100 of em

ttt 4 Goat's tireless charity work!

Frank was everything but cocky. He was very nice, very respectful, and overall great guy.

ttt

Here's a quick Frank Shamrock story while we're all in the mood - Awhile back I was training at AKA. The submission wrestling class was being led by somebody besides Shamrock I forget who, but in any case Frank came down and rolled around a little bit. The students just seemed to be a little in awe of him and all eyes were on him. This was when he was getting ready to make a comeback against Ricardo Almeida. The impression I had was that he'd been out of the gym for awhile and no-one had seen him roll lately.

So anyway, one at a time he picked out a few people to roll with. And now this may sound insignificant, but I was very struck by one of the people he chose to roll with: He picked this slow overweight greasy long haired acne faced teenager off the bench to roll with, some guy who I knew goddamned well could not give him any kind of workout. This kid was ugly, wearing jeans to class with some metal hairband T-Shirt, and just looked like a prime candidate for getting his head flushed down the toilet at school.

I think Frank chose to roll with him because he knew that it would be the highlight of this kid's day, raise his esteem a little, and to take it further it would probably be a highlight in his life.

Anyway, I was touched by it. Frank Shamrock is no angel, but he can be a very kind person.

very touching story...I have had nothing but great experiences with Frank Shamrock. Very great guy.

Fearless Goat

ttt

lol i was sure u were gonna say frank chose him to roll with so frank would look really good hehehe

lol...i am sure that isnt the case. anyone Frank would have choosen would have made him look good.

Fearless Goat