Frank Shamrock's Bling

I can't believe Frank got braces this late in his life. Does anyone know if having braces is against the rules of the athletic commissions?

how long do you wear those type of braces?

I can't believe he waited this long to get them, especially since he tried to be an actor after leaving the sport years ago.

i call it years of Growth Hormone use!

Take a look at the ex santa monica track team Post Balco expose.
NObody beyond the age of 18 yrs required braces, unless there is continued growth of the jaw.

sputniik - i call it years of Growth Hormone use!

Take a look at the ex santa monica track team Post Balco expose.

NObody beyond the age of 18 yrs required braces, unless there is continued growth of the jaw.

I KNEW my portly journalist father was on the juice...

THP - I can't believe Frank got braces this late in his life. Does anyone know if having braces is against the rules of the athletic commissions?

They wear mouth pieces.....

It's not like he's going to bite somebody.

frank is a creepy looking metrosexual

sputniik - NObody beyond the age of 18 yrs required braces, unless there is continued growth of the jaw.

Bullshit. My dentist tried to get me in braces at the age of 38 to correct something. I think it's just a money making scam, but many adults are now in braces.

he had braces since he was 13

normally id say fixing ur teeth at his age is stupid

however frank did have HORRIBLE teeth

Man, you guys are gay. I've been a Frank fan for years and never noticed his teeth. I was too busy staring at his amazing abs.

He should get his beak fixed while he's at it.

FingerorMoon is correct.

lol@

YourFathersUncle - This isn't England folks

In My Opinion...

www.fightinglegacy.com

he needs better teeth so he can get into acting...i am sure he will get his nose fixed after a one or wo more fights and then he wil retire to acting