FRANK TRIGG

Can he really beat a BJJ guy? He's fighting in the GFC and obviously they're going to put him against a great BJJ guy. I know some of you will say he beat Mayhem Miller but he was a B level fighter at best. I say he loses in the GFC by RNC(again). Just my opinion but at least it will be exciting

Do some homework bro. JJ Machado and Charuto are considered pretty legit BJJ playas, no?

LOL I forgot about fabiano iha, he was trained by Royce!

Trigg's downfall is a guy who can play his game better than he can (which is to say the two best 170s this sport has seen so far in Hughes and GSP).

lol....once again where do you get your info...... Trigg beat
JJ Machado
Chaurto

Now he has trouble with good BJJ guys

I'd have to disagree

AND GONI

Trigg also had a pretty good tussle with Renzo in an ADCC match he lost many moons ago.

It was Mach, not Gomi (GONI?). Flash KO early in his fight career.

Not to take anything from Sakurai as he showed a lot of heart getting dominated the entire bout only to KO Frank at the end. But it really exposed Mach (prior to his fight with Hughes - ouch).

He's fighting at 185lb now. GFC fight is at 185lbs.

NO, I WAS SAYING GOMI WAS ONE OF THE TOP 170S, IN RESPONSE TO YOUR POST

he's fightin a bunch now, huh?

So, are you a black belt, who's a "killa"? or are you "killa" of blackbelts?

I'm a killa of blackbelts. I'm an MMA who's just flat out nasty when it comes to submissions. My stand up and ground game are unparalleled not to mention I just love the sport. Can't wait to see these great matches and rep GFC 'cause it's the next big thing. Trust me!!!

The question you posed here was really stupid, btw.

Do you have an answer or not?

Well, obviously he's capable of beating good bjj guys. He's done it before on several occasions.

For a guy who loves the sport so much and has unparalleled skillz, you don't know shit. Nothing personal but know you're roots mang.

Yeah Gomi's a pimp. I'd love to see how he'd matchup against the UFC WWs. Really though.

ttt for frank...he's a stud and beat an excellent opponent in Miller!