Frankie Edgar and Ryan Bader

Are like the last kids picked in gym class dodgeball.

Poor bastards. Phone Post 3.0

Fans aren't hyped to watch guys who squeak out decisions Phone Post 3.0

But lest's be real, Frankie is in the elite class. Bader is pretty damn good

the anger I am feeling right now for Bader and Edgar being put in the same sentence by you knows no words.

Oontyex - Fans aren't hyped to watch guys who squeak out decisions Phone Post 3.0
When is the last time Frankie "squeaked out" a decision? Phone Post 3.0

I don't see Bader getting a shot simply because Tito destroyed him. Last thing Dana wants is Tito saying he beat the UFC champ. Phone Post 3.0

Bader hasn't earned the right to be mentioned with FE. Phone Post 3.0

Frankie is a former champion and has had several title shots as a contender.

Bader lost to Tito. Phone Post 3.0

YHTOMIT2001 -
Oontyex - Fans aren't hyped to watch guys who squeak out decisions Phone Post 3.0
His most recent fight against faber:/ I think he'd be getting a lot more hype coming off that performance against cub even though the win against faber was solid Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - the anger I am feeling right now for Bader and Edgar being put in the same sentence by you knows no words.
This.

Edgar is elite. Bader got subbed by Tito this decade. Phone Post 3.0

Oontyex - Fans aren't hyped to watch guys who squeak out decisions Phone Post 3.0

So since 2014, Edgar has finished 2/3 opponents, one being BJ Penn when the only two fighters to finish them were Prime Welter weights, and since 2014 Mendes has 1 win, a decision, and 1 decision loss.

Tell us more on what fans want and don't want.

stevekt - Frankie is a former champion and has had several title shots as a contender.

Bader lost to Tito. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

YHTOMIT2001 -
He's last fight? Lol he won all the rounds but I'd say he squeaked them all out Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - 
D241 -
Oontyex - Fans aren't hyped to watch guys who squeak out decisions Phone Post 3.0

So since 2014, Edgar has finished 2/3 opponents, one being BJ Penn when the only two fighters to finish them were Prime Welter weights, and since 2014 Mendes has 1 win, a decision, and 1 decision loss.

Tell us more on what fans want and don't want.

Frankies fights against Swanson and Faber may be the most boring main events in recent memory next to Bader vs OSP. Mendes ALWAYS brings it. Fans want Mendes. Phone Post 3.0

Facts

Last two years, Frankie is 3-0 with 2 finishes, last two years Chad is 1-1 with 1 finish.

Frankie and Chad have two commen opponents, Cub and Aldo.

When your guy Chad "alway comes to bring it" Mendes fought Cub, he won by decision.

When my guy Frankie "boring main event/7 time fotn winner" Edgar fought Cub, he won by finish. 

When Chad fought Aldo the first time, he got knocked out. When Frankie fought Aldo the first time, it went to decision and no one knew who the winner was until it was announced.

You do not speak for everyone when you say "Fans want Mendes", because this fan wants the fighter who is more proven, Frankie Edgar.  Perhaps you feel Mendes is more proven?  If so, I'm open to hear how you come to the conclusion.

They should fight.

WattMell I was with you until you said Rockhold/Jacare.

Rockhold definitely deserves the shot. Phone Post 3.0

I hear you, but you made my point for me at the same time. Jacare hasn't been beaten since he lost to Luke.. Lol Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - Fact: Dana and the UFC don't like boring fighters. They're clearly all about entertainment these days(CM Punk). People like Fitch, Okami , Shields, Volkmann weren't cut for having bad records. Chad used to wrestle guys to decisions back in his WEC days. After the first Aldo fight he's been KOing guys left and right. That's the more exciting fight the UFC is gonna go with it. Gus over Bader, Rockhold over Jacare? Phone Post 3.0

Fact: Your opinion of what someone elses' opinion is, doesn't make it fact.

My facts still stand true. 

Are you insinuating Edgar is a boring fighter?  How many fighters have more Fight of the Night awards? A particular award given out to the fighter who had the MOST exciting fight by either overall fight, knockout, or submisison.  Mendes isn't one of him, I'll save you some research time as a freebie ;)

Frankie Edgar, the "boring" fighter.

Fight of the year award winner

UFC's ALL TIME FIGHT OF THE NIGHT AWARD WINNER, tied with Diego Sanchez(another boring fighter).

Fight of the Night Award winner against

ALDO-a Championship fight, very relevent and worthy of mentioning.

Benson-A Championship fight, both this fight and Aldo could've been a draw

Maynard-A Championship fight, Fight of the year

WattMell - How is Diego boring? Phone Post 3.0
Whoosh Phone Post 3.0