Frankie Edgar VS Dominick Cruz?

Catch weight at 140. Who wins? Phone Post 3.0

I like this match up. If Aldo beats Edgar again, they should do this at 135 for the belt (if Cruz wins tomorrow). Phone Post 3.0

Edgar Phone Post 3.0

Cruz no doubt. Phone Post 3.0

People always seem to forget just how good Frankie is

Great matchup. I think Edgar and Mark Henry can solve the Cruz riddle and utilize leg kicks to cut him off. Edgar's kicks have really improved over the years.

I would go with Edgar on this one.

Edgar is too powerful

Edgar. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't have to be a catch weight, mark henry says frankie should really be a bw he's just trying to collect belts so trust and believe if he gets the belt at fw we will see him go down and fight cruz for that third belt. And I'd say he'd be the only person that could catch cruz and beat cruz with strikes and/or takedowns. This is very likely to happen and would be one fight Id go crazy for, imagine?

TakinAllFades - 

It doesn't have to be a catch weight, mark henry says frankie should really be a bw he's just trying to collect belts so trust and believe if he gets the belt at fw we will see him go down and fight cruz for that third belt. And I'd say he'd be the only person that could catch cruz and beat cruz with strikes and/or takedowns. This is very likely to happen and would be one fight Id go crazy for, imagine?

Frankie has so many fights in front of him that are dreams for all types of fans.

Conor, Khabib, RDA, Cruz. So many incredible super fight possibilities.

Edgar

would be interesting. cruz.

CRE - Edgar is too powerful
FUCK well there goes that Phone Post 3.0

Edgar would walk through doms shots, get a hold of him, and then it's all over. Phone Post 3.0

wiggum -
TakinAllFades - 

Frankie has so many fights in front of him that are dreams for all types of fans.

Conor, Khabib, RDA, Cruz. So many incredible super fight possibilities.
Yet people here still shit on him every time he fights even when finishing opponents. Phone Post 3.0

Stylistically this fight gets my dick hard, would love to see it. Phone Post 3.0

I think Dom could edge out a close split decision. Definitely a fight I wouldn't bet on cause I can see it either way. Phone Post 3.0