Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez is gonna be lit.

I'm really looking forward to this fight.   What do you think happens?

I think stylistically Frankie is a nightmare for Yair. If he gets crazy with his spinning shit he is going to get taken down often.

I still don't get the stupid idiots who dislike the lighter weight classes.  

This fight are Aldo vs. Holloway are both so lit.  

145 has an ass load of talent.  

Sorry I'm not down with the kids enough to know what you're saying? Are you saying "knit"? Are you saying that Edgar v Yair will be knitted by you? What a pretty tapestry it will be. Looking forward to it.

Yair should have about 20 lbs weight advantage on fight night and whether or not Frankie can impose his wrestling will through a barrage of strikes and superior size will be seen. We know he can, but will he? Probably not.

Yair. Spinning shit.

He's 5'11 and his legs are bigger than Frank's body. Cuts 32 lbs.

^^ Why no rap video though?

Mookie 3:16 -

No one hates 135 or 145. The hate is for the most pointless division in MMA which is called 125

I believe lit is an allusion to fire. This will be hot fire. Combustion. 

Yair is about to get raped. If Frankie did it to Cub he can do it to this kid too.

Yair - what a nightmare match up. Not sure Frankie will be the Answer or have answers that night.

I actually saw an Yair billboard, just him with the mexican flag and says #vivayair or zomething in spanish

Acidic -
Mookie 3:16 -

No one hates 135 or 145. The hate is for the most pointless division in MMA which is called 125

Exactly

Ozamataz Buckshank - I think stylistically Frankie is a nightmare for Yair. If he gets crazy with his spinning shit he is going to get taken down often.
This

MartialArtsM1xed - I actually saw an Yair billboard, just him with the mexican flag and says #vivayair or zomething in spanish

Go on...

I think this fight will show Frankie's Mileage starting to catch up to him. I hope I'm wrong as I really like Frankie. 

Frankie is gonna give Yair a case of claustrophobia. Hard to kick someone when they won't give you room. Frankie is gonna dirty box and grapple his way to the W.

Yair is too fast too big too young too strong and he has momentum.

Im excited for this one. Im really hoping Yair wins because it would be great for the 145 lb division to get some new blood.

Its a solid test against a really good fighter who can grind it out against most guys.

I see it similar to Aldo vs Edgar 2 with Yair picking him apart but actually getting the finish. I wouldnt be shocked to see Edgar grind a decision though.

thaVANILLA Gorilla -

I think this fight will show Frankie's Mileage starting to catch up to him. I hope I'm wrong as I really like Frankie. 

I thought that was the Stephens fight tbh. That wouldn't have been competitive 18 months ago. 

And 125 isn't the most pointless division, 205 and W145 are.