Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez is gonna be lit.

OtherGrooundDropIn -
MartialArtsM1xed - I actually saw an Yair billboard, just him with the mexican flag and says #vivayair or zomething in spanish

Go on...

Ive never seen an ad with just one fighter with their flag of origin on it. Ufc is pushing this guy big time.

That shit finna be off the chain like a runaway slave

Anyone over the age of 11 who uses the term "lit" should be taken out and stoned to death like this was Saudi Arabia.

Osbot -

Anyone over the age of 11 who uses the term "lit" should be taken out and stoned to death like this was Saudi Arabia.

Can we please be civil?

I think the sky the limits for Yair if he beliefs in himself.  

Osbot - 

I was going to say they need to be thrown into an active volcano, but your idea works too.

Mookie 3:16 -
Osbot -

Can we please be civil?

Mookie sharing his woke words with a savage

I think Yair is gonna win this one. He is not as one dimensional as ppl think.

Frankie starches Yair. But I agree this is gonna be a great fucking fight

Unfortunatly I think Yair will be the new wave of MMA and Frankies career will be over.

theINFAMOUScarpe -

So you would say it's gonna be lit?

theINFAMOUScarpe -

So you would say it's gonna be lit?

Like a blunt my friend

This fight bout to be off the heezy fo sheezy, run it by on the tippy ty, crazy, wack, funky, straight honky, straight going donkey. 

Osbot -

Can we please be civil?

Nah, Saudi-ing is in order for talking like a fucking sheep.

I'm super excited for the fight, but I can't come up with a scenario where it's a good fight. I think we all assume Frankie is toast if this fight stays on the feet, and Yair is toast if it's mostly fought on the ground. The obvious question here is how easily Frankie can take him down. If he gets the takedown fairly easily, we'll see a lopsided win for Frankie. If he struggles to get him down, Yair either stops him or wins a lopsided decision.

Either outcome will be amazing to watch, but I think we come away from this saying "wow, that was a lot less competitive than I thought" regardless of who wins.

My question is...let's say Frankie wins 30-27, what's next? I can't see them giving him another title shot, even if Max beats Aldo...but Max and Lamas are really the only 2 guys left for him, right?

Edgar by rear naked choke RD2

I still don't get the stupid idiots who dislike the lighter weight classes.  

This fight are Aldo vs. Holloway are both so lit.  

145 has an ass load of talent.  

Can you stop saying lit? Also everyone loves 135 and 145. conor goat made 145 bigger pvp draw than the lackluster heavyweight division

Yair's ground game is underrated. Not saying it's better than Frankie's, but I think there's a chance that it's harder for Frankie to hold Yair down than many would guess. With that said, I'm not sure who will win but I think it can be a great fight.

bobmanll -

I still don't get the stupid idiots who dislike the lighter weight classes.  

This fight are Aldo vs. Holloway are both so lit.  

145 has an ass load of talent.  

Can you stop saying lit? Also everyone loves 135 and 145. conor goat made 145 bigger pvp draw than the lackluster heavyweight division

What is wrong with say lit?   Are these fights NOT lit?

Litsauce.