Frankie Edge true champion

We all know who truely won that fight. 'Nuff said.

I agree Frankie won. Bendo is my favorite LW behind Nate but Frankie won and I'm really biased. Bittersweet victory for me... Phone Post

LOLOLOLOL

Frankie lost this time against henderson.

Frankie lost last time against henderson.

Frankie lost the second Grey maynard fight.

Frankie lost the first BJ fight.

I may disagree with the majority but I thought Bendo won the fight.

I'm not discrediting Frankie in any way but his duck, dive and dash style does not appeal to me in any way.

Frankie lost the first BJ fight and was therefore never champ.

Frankie Edge is a saaaawww-weet name

I think Frankie won 3 rounds....

But fuck it....expecting the judges to get something right is something I don't do these days.

Frankie Edge is an onion. Phone Post

Stu Cazzo - I think Frankie won 3 rounds....

But fuck it....expecting the judges to get something right is something I don't do these days.

Rounds 2, 4 and 5 FE! Phone Post

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Edgar got Edgar'd.

"Live by the decision, die by the decision" - Dave Doyle (mmafighting.com) Phone Post

rounds 3,4 and 5 were too close to call

Frankie won. The judging was a joke.

Poindexter -  Frankie won. The judging was a joke.

This Phone Post

At least there's a consolation - another of my favorite fighters (Nate) is going to steamroll Henderson soon.

Jeon Sa -
Stu Cazzo - I think Frankie won 3 rounds....

Rounds 2, 4 and 5 FE! Phone Post

This Phone Post

Brian Davis - We all know who truely won that fight. 'Nuff said.

THIS

Would be a better thread if you spelled Frankie's last name right.

LilBrockonmychest -  This is going to happen when Frankie chooses to fight like this.  Imo, he lost the first BJ fight and did win the 2nd Bendo fight, but he never should've had an immediate rematch anyhow as the first Bendo fight wasn't that close.

Pretty much this.

In my eyes Frankie won that fight by a bigger margin than Benson won the first fight... and yet the judges still somehow fucked up it. Really sucks for Edgar.