Frankie is a good actor.

why dont you stand in front of edgar and let him hit you with those punches and see how weak they are

frank landed 3 great straight rights to grays jaw, but they didnt appear to hurt gray at all

SO MUCH WITH FINISHING FIGHTS!.. GOT INTO GRAY's HEAD.. HE ROCKED FRANKIENSTEIN and THEN DiDNT TAKE HIM DOWN AND SUBMIT HIm, BUT HE'd RATHER TRY AND KNOCK OUT THE CHAMPION TO MAKE A statement. HE SHOULD'VE have WON EASILY IF HE TOOK HIM DOWN INSTEAD OF THE 97 PUNCHES THROWN. GREAT JOB TO THE CHAMPION THOUGH.

Bozley - Judges see Edgar winning with these little punches and give him the fight.

What fight was that?  The one I saw was scored a draw by the judges.

Hmmm... maybe you should go critique ballet or something.. cause this fight critic stuff isn't working out for you.. unless you're being sarcastic and in which case "Whew! What a relief! thank God you're not that dumb"

kosraeanboii - SO MUCH WITH FINISHING FIGHTS!.. GOT INTO GRAY's HEAD.. HE ROCKED FRANKIENSTEIN and THEN DiDNT TAKE HIM DOWN AND SUBMIT HIm, BUT HE'd RATHER TRY AND KNOCK OUT THE CHAMPION TO MAKE A statement. HE SHOULD'VE have WON EASILY IF HE TOOK HIM DOWN INSTEAD OF THE 97 PUNCHES THROWN. GREAT JOB TO THE CHAMPION THOUGH.

Holy caps lock batman.

You guys still mad bout Frankie being the best lightweight in the world?

kottusch - ^^he knocked out f. shamrock?

okay

Uh yeah. TKO round 2......sent Frank into retirement. Remember?

Edgar tools Maynard in the re-rematch. Maynard isn't even gonna land more than 97 punches in the whole fight next time. Phone Post

gray is a bigger guy with a WRESTLERS neck that keeps his head from snapping around.

Fuckin 10ers calling edgar a actor

Edgar is an amazing fighter and the fact that he does what he does in the UFC lightweight division when he walks around at 155 or less, makes it even more amazing.  The Little Edgar That Could. 

MikelMorbid - Hmmm... maybe you should go critique ballet or something.. cause this fight critic stuff isn't working out for you.. unless you're being sarcastic and in which case "Whew! What a relief! thank God you're not that dumb"

Brah! Seriously, sick burn! I'm not even kidding you are super funny brah! Don't look at me like that i'm being serious brah!

sharp01 - why dont you stand in front of edgar and let him hit you with those punches and see how weak they are

This.

Half of you would cower away in fear of those "pitter-pat" punches.

Twostep - 
sharp01 - why dont you stand in front of edgar and let him hit you with those punches and see how weak they are

This.

Why do people use this argument? Just because Frankie's punches would hurt the average citizen doesn't mean that he throws punches that the average professional fighter couldn't handle. Is it hard to divide that and understand that he needs to hurt a trained fighter, not joe blow mma fan.

Bozley - Edgar used some pretty nice moves in there tonight to trick the judges into thinking he was actually doing damage to grey. Edgar honestly looks like he puts zero power into his punches and just weaves in tap tap to make it look nice and then hes out. Judges see Edgar winning with these little punches and give him the fight. I felt like i was watching a five round sparring match.

stupid post

hatersgonahate.jpg

zafo - hatersgonahate.jpg

Wanna try that again...

CoolStoryBrah - 
Twostep - 

This.

Why do people use this argument? Just because Frankie's punches would hurt the average citizen doesn't mean that he throws punches that the average professional fighter couldn't handle. Is it hard to divide that and understand that he needs to hurt a trained fighter, not joe blow mma fan.[/quo i m using it becuase if there pitter patter punches they should hurt joe mma than.and ill tell you this they didnt look or sound like soft blows when they hit grey.like the poster said grey has a wrestlers neck witch helps stop the head snap harder to go out

Does OP advocate change to Frankie "The Oscar" Edwards???? Phone Post