Frankie Nuthuggers check-in

Frankie gets dominated for 5 rounds from the guy Conor checked-out in 13 seconds.

Conor was hiding, even running up to 170 just to get away from the Crown Prince of the '45 division.

Now - where you at mutherEffers.

Teach how Frankie is still the legit Crown Prince to dethrone the '45 divisions real champion Conor McGregor. Phone Post 3.0

You think McGregor has the same TDD as Aldo?

You probably thought since Eddie beat RDA then Conor would have too, right? Phone Post 3.0

I'll sign.

Frankie will always be awesome imo. He's stumbled against aldo, but what fighter doesn't stumble sometimes. Dude is a fucking warrior. Phone Post 3.0

Styles make fights. Aldos elite tdd and slick boxing make him a horrible matchup for frankie. Frankie's takedowns and durability make him a horrible matchup for conor. Its why frankie vs conor never happend Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 - Styles make fights. Aldos elite tdd and slick boxing make him a horrible matchup for frankie. Frankie's takedowns and durability make him a horrible matchup for conor. Its why frankie vs conor never happend Phone Post 3.0
/thread Phone Post 3.0

Future HOF'er

Undersized champ that didn't cut weight

Sure, Aldo had his number but there's a long line of fighters (a decade's worth) that Aldo barely lost a round too.

Frankie has achieved a lot more in fighting (except money) & fought a lot better fighters than mcgregor has.

I'm a big fan of mcgregor but Frankie gets him 9 out of 10 times.

What you got against him op? He wants to fight the champion? He lost to Jose Aldo? Phone Post 3.0

• round to. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 - Styles make fights. Aldos elite tdd and slick boxing make him a horrible matchup for frankie. Frankie's takedowns and durability make him a horrible matchup for conor. Its why frankie vs conor never happend Phone Post 3.0
The reason Frankie v The Champ hasn't happened is simply based on PPV sales.

Nobody outside of hardcores has any interest or reason to see this fight. In fact, nobody outside of hardcores was interested in paying to watch Aldo, until the McGregor drew the spotlight.

I'm sure there are many journeymen fighting in small regional promotions saying they too could beat Conor...

Could have been, should have been, I was never given the same breaks as so and so... Phone Post 3.0

Can Krusher - Frankie gets dominated for 5 rounds from the guy Conor checked-out in 13 seconds.

Conor was hiding, even running up to 170 just to get away from the Crown Prince of the '45 division.

Now - where you at mutherEffers.

Teach how Frankie is still the legit Crown Prince to dethrone the '45 divisions real champion Conor McGregor. Phone Post 3.0
Only a moron believes that kind of MMA math. Style makes fight. You dumb Phone Post 3.0

Can Krusher -
The reason Frankie v The Champ hasn't happened is simply based on PPV sales.

Nobody outside of hardcores has any interest or reason to see this fight. In fact, nobody outside of hardcores was interested in paying to watch Aldo, until the McGregor drew the spotlight.

I'm sure there are many journeymen fighting in small regional promotions saying they too could beat Conor...

Could have been, should have been, I was never given the same breaks as so and so... Phone Post 3.0
Are you talking about who can sell a fight or who can win a fight ?? I think your confused. No one is arguing that Conor isn't the biggest draw the UFC has. He sure is. He is a master at selling fights. That doesn't change the fact that he is HUGE for the weight class and was fed only strikers and would be easy work for any decent fight north of 145. Size wise Conor has no business at 145. He is just good at cutting weight and bullying smaller men. Phone Post 3.0

choadler - I'll sign.

Frankie will always be awesome imo. He's stumbled against aldo, but what fighter doesn't stumble sometimes. Dude is a fucking warrior. Phone Post 3.0
Fucking right my friend! Dude is a true mixed martial artist. Inside and outside of the ring he's a great fucking person. And btw damn near every round was close against Aldo. I give frankie props for moving forward and try to make the fight exciting and going for a finish. He could of just circled like Aldo and stayed back and shit would of been a boring fight. And why the fuck was Aldo trying to touch gloves at the start of every round. Dude seems to have lost his hunger, but he beat frankie fair and square. He's a great fucking fighter too.
War frankie forever! #neverbeenfinished Phone Post 3.0

fastnotch331 - Are you serious OP, Conor is relieved he's not fighting Frankie. Honestly he looked like "oh shit" on Jose's performance as well. His days are numbered, and he knows this. Fucking guy is the most protected fighter on the roster. He talks a good game. Hell he says he cleaned out 145, but managed to avoid more fights than he actually had, and the only reason it's "stuck in the mud" is because he won't defend that belt. He's probably jumping for joy that Chad popped, so he doesn't have to face him again with a camp too. Frankie is a bad mo fo, Conor knows he's a lucky guy right now. Phone Post 3.0
Settle down Francis Phone Post 3.0

Wow McGregor lost one fight to one of the baddest dudes around and you guys underestimate him this badly?
He finished a bunch of bad dudes and when he went up one weight, his opponent bailed on him and he took a fight with a 170 lb fighter.
McGregor has shown NO sign of losing to a UFC 145 pounder.
He may not be as good as he thinks he is but he is a pretty exceptional fighter and some of you haters are setting yourselves up to lose money. Phone Post 3.0

I really like Frankie, always have
Maynard fights made me a fan forever Phone Post 3.0

fastnotch331 - Are you serious OP, Conor is relieved he's not fighting Frankie. Honestly he looked like "oh shit" on Jose's performance as well. His days are numbered, and he knows this. Fucking guy is the most protected fighter on the roster. He talks a good game. Hell he says he cleaned out 145, but managed to avoid more fights than he actually had, and the only reason it's "stuck in the mud" is because he won't defend that belt. He's probably jumping for joy that Chad popped, so he doesn't have to face him again with a camp too. Frankie is a bad mo fo, Conor knows he's a lucky guy right now. Phone Post 3.0
Haha this is exactly the foil hat nuthuggers I was hoping to uncover. The delusion is strong. Pepper a few half truths and bang you have a half decent argument.

So, I suppose Mendes was caught on his only foray into the would of PEDs? Of course not that fvcker was juicing hard. At least he has that red panty money. Phone Post 3.0

Frankie would have beaten Conor, and will if they ever fight. 

Aldo is the worst matchup for Edgar. Unbeatable takedown defense and superior standup.

You are a retard op if you seriously think that Frankie isn't a terrible matchup for him. See Frankie vs Cub to see how that fight would go down. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I like where this is going. Well done OP Phone Post 3.0

Andddd we are done here. Phone Post 3.0

Frankie vs Conor hasn't happened YET.

That's different than, 'that's why it never happened'

It hasn't happened because there are better fights for McGregor which is the UFC's cash cow and Frankie is not comparable to many fighters when it comes to selling fights. He's just not good at promoting himself otherwise he would've fought McGregor by now. Phone Post 3.0