Frankie - You are a legend!

Damaynevent - 
redruM14 -
thetouchofdeath -
Wasa-B -
thetouchofdeath - 

Agreed but I don't think Frankie isn't done by any means, I could still see him him taking the 145 or 135 title.

Like Aldo, they can still prob beat the rest of the div short of Holloway and Ortega but clear their best days are behind them and they aren’t where always were - at the top of the div.

You’re probably right but just because Ortega beat Frankie doesn’t mean Max or TJ will. I see Frankie stringing together a good win streak and challenging for one of those belts soon.

I think he has a shot at beating Ortega if they fought again. If that elbow didn’t land Frankie wins that round. Ortega wasn’t exactly having his way with Frankie. 

He figured out Frankie’s rhythm and realized Frankie couldn’t hurt him. He timed that elbow perfectly and caught him. I think he would beat him in similar fashion if they fought again. 

This is coming from an Edgar fan.  

That elbow really was a great elbow

1. he figured the range would work

2. Edgar had faked a right which opened up his left side for that elbow as well

In a rematch, it could be different and additionally Edgar’s chin may finally start to be cracking.

Maybe he could go down to 135, but historically it hasn’t been a good idea for older fighters to go down in weight.

I don’t think there are too many interesting fights for him at 145 and it’s hard to see him getting a crack at Holloway or Ortega anytime soon.

You guys are high.  Ortega FLEW him like a kite. He beats Frankie every time 

Doubt he will read op but agreed a living legend of the mma world 

Legend, but time to retire.